New patch buggy?

+
New patch buggy?

im a ps4 player. Just played 2 games after the new update and i already got 2 huge bugs which both resulted in losing ranking points.

1) in the middle of the game i got a message; lost internet connection. ( i never lose connection) i got back within a second but i could not play my card Anymore. It was just hanging there in midair..

2) never ending loading screen in between round and once after just found an opponent

Also on the ps4 you can almost never check the patch notes. When you click on the Royal decree card it just says; sorry we were not able to display patch notes for this game version. Please try again later.

also on a sidenote; i dont think its 100% fair that i get matched up to pc users. They get all these twitch extras and more important. They all play with gwentup( card tracker for pc) its an unfair advantage

And to continue. As soon as the patch went life i got a message that i instantly got scaled to rank 12 but i didnt het any of the rank rewards, but Maybe im just to anxious and need to be more patiënt but i do strongly feel that Cdpr has a preference for pc players and Thats ok but not when i get matched to pc players

BartjeBink;n10211542 said:
They get all these twitch extras and more important. They all play with gwentup( card tracker for pc) its an unfair advantage

If you mean the drops: it's quite rare and quite meaningless actually. It's just a little incentive to watch but hardly worth it. And of course: everyone and his mother will play with gwentup. The fact you have to explain what it is to lots of people speaks for itself. I think it's a nice tool, especially for streamers who have to devote some of their attention to the chat.

As for the patch: I always get to see the patch notes of the last active patch. Luckily it gets explained on their site.

Please stay respectful and don't assume it's meant to be an "insult" just because someone tries to share the own experience. One post removed.

As for the thread. Please focus on one issue per thread, otherwise it quickly gets confusing. If you find a bug, please contact CDPR support here -> https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Hello. I’m not quite sure if this is a bug, but I am a bit cross about Slave drivers pulling unlimited copies of Slave drivers from my deck. I have lost 3 games in a row to this cheat. Who do I speak to to report this officially?

Patch notes on ps4 are alwayd a couple patches old too. Patch notes today list last hot fixes notes not this one. It's been like this since I been playing.

I got the first bug three times yesterday card floating and connection lost, ive been lag switched alot and have encountered so many bugs this season that put my rank down. but i am still at confusion with this bug where card floats then match lost, filing footage of it later on when i access my ps4 hopefully come to a result :)

Top Bottom