New Patch Conflicts with ReShade and Sweet FX...........

+
New Patch Conflicts with ReShade and Sweet FX...........

So patch 1.05 installs its own .dlls that kill ReShade/Sweet FX. The question is do the new .dlls provide anything worth keeping or should we overwrite with Sweet Fx?

Hm, in the Steam Version there seems to be no conlfict. ReShade loads as it did before patching.

Hmm. I wonder if it attempted to remove the one added in by the dlc's (possibly in error), as now I have no dxgi.dll file at all.............. Hmm.

Hmm. I wonder if it attempted to remove the one added in by the dlc's (possibly in error), as now I have no dxgi.dll file at all.............. Hmm.

I was told the file got overrided is GOG overlay. So it is safe to replace it and cause no harm to the game. Steam version is unaffected.

I have reshade and patch 1.05 and it loads up just fine. The only problem I have now, is that I cant alt-tab out and start Fraps like before. Once I start Fraps, I cant go back to the game, it keeps minimizing no matter what. Weird...

I have reshade and patch 1.05 and it loads up just fine. The only problem I have now, is that I cant alt-tab out and start Fraps like before. Once I start Fraps, I cant go back to the game, it keeps minimizing no matter what. Weird...

If u have steam version maybe because of Steam overlay. Open Task manager and end steamwebhelper.exe then try again. Fraps is known to have conflict over SO.

Steam version here on 1.04 not tried 1.05 yet, but reshade+sweetfx still works. Fraps also worked fine on 1.04

I think this is the weirdest game bugs I found with so much inconstancy among users/system configs. I'm glad that overall, it never really affected mine.

GOG version here, but I found a workaround... I switched from FullScreen to Window Borderless, and now I can alt tab out and start Fraps after the game starts and get my fps counter back so I can tweak and test to my hearts delight :)

As some have mentioned, has nothing to do with the game version. It seems to be a new GOG Galaxy implemented thing (probably a precursor to the upcoming overlay).

Top Bottom