New patch going to be released tomorrow?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching the SteamDB yesterday https://steamdb.info/app/1091500/depots#branches and there was new test version released very-very early in the morning of Monday, something like 5-6am in Polish time.

I don't think these test branch updates have ever done this early from what I've seen in the past and I'm just wondering if they've prepared to test the new patch as much as possible this week before release. Could this be bigger than 1.21?

I think there's going to be a huge content dump before the next gen update (since I don't think it'd make much sense to market next gen release without any new content) and it's been 4 months since release and we've not had more content other than grenade icons I believe, and some new outfits, so I'm just wondering if it's time for at least some DLC content or content tweak.

Last edited:

Guest 4400165

I was watching the SteamDB yesterday https://steamdb.info/app/1091500/depots#branches and there was new test version released very-very early in the morning of Monday, something like 5-6am in Polish time.

I don't think these test branch updates have ever done this early from what I've seen in the past and I'm just wondering if they've prepared to test the new patch as much as possible this week before release. Could this be bigger than 1.21?

I think there's going to be a huge content dump before the next gen update (since I don't think it'd make much sense to market next gen release without any new content) and it's been 4 months since release and we've not had more content other than grenade icons I believe, and some new outfits, so I'm just wondering if it's time for at least some DLC content or content tweak.
You gotta take into account other stuff that happened, which caused the delay and caused interference in their original schedule that they've announced. No need to worry, I'm sure they're still working on it and we will see our DLCs.
I'm pretty excited about everything that's gonna come out, too, but let us have them whatever time they need, rest assured, they're very passionate and dedicated people, they're not wasting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom