NEW *PC Gameplay* Graphics looking good! Ultra maybe!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
---------- Updated at 06:38 PM ----------

Maybe a censored version? Do you have a link?

PS4 version:

Source: http://www.4players.de/4players.php...cher_3_Wild_Hunt/Die_ersten_zehn_Minuten.html

PC version:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv0gJ8DpUd0

It's the same scene with the same dialogue (it's just German in the first one but it's the same). And the PC version footage is coming from a German youtuber so why should he play a censored English version? In both cases German guys are playing...

Edit: Or does the US version censor full nudity in general (even when we only see a butt)???

Attachments

• 824799d1431623866-witcher-3-wild-hunt-weiter-hitzige-diskussionen-um-ein-grafik-downgrade-ps4.jpg
    824799d1431623866-witcher-3-wild-hunt-weiter-hitzige-diskussionen-um-ein-grafik-downgrade-ps4.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 810
  • 824798d1431623866-witcher-3-wild-hunt-weiter-hitzige-diskussionen-um-ein-grafik-downgrade-pc.jpg
    824798d1431623866-witcher-3-wild-hunt-weiter-hitzige-diskussionen-um-ein-grafik-downgrade-pc.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 751
Last edited:
I love how the German version looks like it's ok with the ass but draws the line at showing, *gasp* her full head of hair! She's about to remove the towel I take it?

However, in the English pic they're hiding her bum but are allowing us to see her raven tresses as compensation :)

EDIT: I wonder how many of you agree with the saying 'some things are better left to the imagination' in this instance?

Last edited:
so why should he play a censored English version? In both cases German guys are playing...

Because YT trolls can flag your channel for nudity and hit you with a community strike. 3 strikes and your channel goes down.

Maybe, for the 2% of PC gamers who could even practically making use of such settings...

Ok - I understand the guys that say for the 2 or even 1% of gamers that can run 4k + ultra settings, however... we spend 3k+ on our computers to be able to run the games at full max settings...

I feel like now with the introduction of the "next-gen" consoles (which are NOT next-gen in any sense) it hurts PC gamer graphics. WE should be able to run higher settings / graphics than a PS4/XONE because we pay more than 400 bucks for our systems.

By saying well it's only 2% of gamers that are effected so we aren't going to make our game the best it possibly can - you're just admitting you are in it for the money, and you're just another EA.

just my 2 cents.

Ok - I understand the guys that say for the 2 or even 1% of gamers that can run 4k + ultra settings, however... we spend 3k+ on our computers to be able to run the games at full max settings...

I feel like now with the introduction of the "next-gen" consoles (which are NOT next-gen in any sense) it hurts PC gamer graphics. WE should be able to run higher settings / graphics than a PS4/XONE because we pay more than 400 bucks for our systems.

By saying well it's only 2% of gamers that are effected so we aren't going to make our game the best it possibly can - you're just admitting you are in it for the money, and you're just another EA.

just my 2 cents.

Wow!!

First post and you'r already bashing the devs!!..:ok: ...sigh!!...

in a imaginary world triple a pc games where supposed to stress the new hardware and keep the next gen in graphics

remeber how the witcher 2 stills loogs good vs 2015 games

Uh. This was no bash to the devs.. What line did you find that in?

PS you realize you just had your 2nd post... :/

"..you're just admitting you are in it for the money, and you're just another EA..."

Maybe I cant' read english!! but that sounds pretty much like bashing no ??

Yeah and did you read my first post smart a** ? ...lolll!! You could of been a little more imaginative ..Don't mix apples with oranges please sir!!...:D

Last edited:
"..you're just admitting you are in it for the money, and you're just another EA..."

Maybe I cant' read english!! but that sounds pretty much like bashing no ??

Gotta love that you misquoted me... :/

Let's try this again:

Did the Devs say that? Not that I'm aware.

---------- Updated at 07:58 PM ----------

in a imaginary world triple a pc games where supposed to stress the new hardware and keep the next gen in graphics

remeber how the witcher 2 stills loogs good vs 2015 games

^ THIS 1000000000000x over...

Like I was saying.. .With the introduction of the "next-gen" consoles, it seems as tho... the games are trying to meet a "keep the quality the same" across all systems. WHICH i promise you this, will in turn affect PC versions of games. It will keep our quality lower than what it could be. ESPECIALLY with DX12 coming out this year. UNLESS the companies get away from this - quality assurance across all systems.

I shouldn't be hindered with quality if I pay 3k for a computer vs 400 for a xone/ps4. BUT this is what we are seeing now.

Wow!!

First post and you'r already bashing the devs!!..:ok: ...sigh!!...

While I understand a lot of you guys are very tired of hearing people complain about this issue. It's a very real concern. People pay a lot of money for their systems and CDPR has been a beacon of the PC system for many years. Giving us great looking games for our PCs. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm no going to pass judgement until I get the game.

The problem is that we're only seeing PS4 footage, and the IGN footage was not maxed out and the bitrate made everything very muddy. So you can expect some PAYING CUSTOMERS to be slightly on the fence about this game. There's nothing wrong with what BossJ said, it's just a general concern. I would hope the development for the consoles did not hinder, in any way, the general fidelity of the PC version. I'm sure it didn't, but remember this. Most of the people on these forums will probably be purchasing this game. And as consumers they have the right to be skeptical about a product they intend to purchase. So while the downgrade this is mostly "funposting", let's remember that we should ask questions and be skeptical. It's our right as a consumer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom