New photos of the CE Geralt of Rivia figure

+
My suggestion is if CD Project Red cannot ship collector's edition to many location due to some problems (due to size or increased cost) at least they can ship another edition with just the following:
- A standard copy of the Witcher 3 Game
- A witcher medallion
- An art book

Another point being most of us cannot afford the Collector's Edition due to increased cost of import.
Also, remember that The Witcher has many fans worldwide.

Last edited:
I pre ordered the CE, but i'm wondering if it has a GOG code so i can use GOG Galaxy with Witcher 3 when it releases?

Will we see close-photo of new medallion?

My suggestion is if CD Project Red cannot ship collector's edition to many location due to some problems (due to size or increased cost) at least they can ship another edition with just the following:
- A standard copy of the Witcher 3 Game
- A witcher medallion
- An art book

Another point being most of us cannot afford the Collector's Edition due to increased cost of import.
Also, remember that The Witcher has many fans worldwide.

Unfortunately, I really doubt CDRP would be able to cater to every (or even most) countries' import fees/taxes/laws. There is a lot of work setting up deals and contracts with distributors and they may want too much to make it worth it for them (or practical business wise, because they are a business in the end and have to factor that). It's the cold, but hard truth. They have to make a decision of what they are going to release and stick to it because they can't make a version for everyone and it cost more to manufacture more versions.

The GOG version comes with a digital artbook at least and maybe you could land a medallion online at some point. If you can get your hands on the Dark Edition of Witcher 2, it did come with a medallion as well.

Sexy.

An elegant piece of work.
Damn, I'm unable to order the CE and that's a real pain in the ass ! :wallbash: :(
please don't make me roar out of misery.

This is one time I am happy that I am a gamer in Australia (most of the time it doesn't feel so luck for various reasons) because not long after it was announced I was able to Pre-order from EB. I know that being able to get it from EB here in Australia has little to do with what goes on with EB in Canada but I'd certainly remain hopeful for it to become available soon.

Very excited about everything in the CE though! Can't wait!!

How can it be perfect already when there are things that would improve it :p ?

A tuxedo that would look "perfect" in burgundy, can already be "perfect" in black, in that they could look equally dapper in either color.

Sorry if this isn't the place, but I have a question... If I bought the CE or the standard version of the game, will I be able to use the key via gog.com?

Hm... That position... If only Geralt could mount that thing and call in "Roache"... Imagine the possibilities!

Top Bottom