New photos of the CE Geralt of Rivia figure

+
That statue looks awesome, but just please, please, please, package it appropriately, in some kind of foam as the tail looks prone to breakage. I will be so disappointed if I see the tail broken off.

That statue looks awesome, but just please, please, please, package it appropriately, in some kind of foam as the tail looks prone to breakage. I will be so disappointed if I see the tail broken off.
Thats exactly what worrys me too.. but it would suprise me if they didnt learn from the CE from witcher 2.... so its probably going to be fine

I think someone said that it's detachable, so it won't break during delivery.

Edit: Found it

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...Rivia-figure?p=1324313&viewfull=1#post1324313
It will be - we have a special Styrofoam box that will not let any part of the figure move and break. The tail and sword will be detachable so it will not break either.

Last edited:
Since CD PROJEKT RED releasing an action figure of geralt (limited in certain region only), is there any possibility that they might do a collaboration with PLAY ARTS KAI (square enix) like Ubisoft and DC comics to make the "Kai" version of Geralt?

Since CD PROJEKT RED releasing an action figure of geralt (limited in certain region only), is there any possibility that they might do a collaboration with PLAY ARTS KAI (square enix) like Ubisoft and DC comics to make the "Kai" version of Geralt?

Great idea! I would really appreciate that

That would be amaaaaazing.

Better yet, McFarlane.

That would be great, the Play Arts Kai figures are usually pretty expensive but they are really good quality.

Great idea! I would really appreciate that

I read a post from bioware in the past, where they said they dont really have influence on what is produced ... the request must come from company thta makes the figures(square enix)....
But the chances are not that bad I think(geralt figure) I can totally see that ... since that game is very popular & the hype is great ... I have a few playarts kai mass effect figures myself ;) & they are great.... so I would like to have a geralt one or proababyl anything they produce on that matter^^

check out this vid from my youtube channel ...of my mass effect figures :D to get a impression of playarts kai quality

Last edited:
I read a post from bioware in the past, where they said they dont really have influence on what is produced ... the request must come from company thta makes the figures(square enix)....
But the chances are not that bad I think(geralt figure) I can totally see that ... since that game is very popular & the hype is great ... I have a few playarts kai mass effect figures myself ;) & they are great.... so I would like to have a geralt one or proababyl anything they produce on that matter^^

check out this vid from my youtube channel ...of my mass effect figures :D to get a impression of playarts kai quality

Shepard's face made me laugh... The rest is perfect but that face hahaha
In case a Geralt version was made I hope it would get more detail on the face...

Yeah, Geralt needs a way better toy maker. lol..
The face was always most important thing I looked at when I was a kid, and it is just as important today as a big kid. HaHa..;)

Are there any photos of the CE that they were showing at E3?

Plenty, but here is a large one (just open it in a new tab to expand) of the stock one used everywhere.

Oh my gawd i saw this picture million times, i want to see some pictures of it from e3 , like real pictures.

Oh my gawd i saw this picture million times, i want to see some pictures of it from e3 , like real pictures.

Besides the summer conference, that's it. Far as I am aware, the only thing they actually showed was the statue in person - and there aren't really a lot of pictures besides what they've released. Like, maybe one. For the rest of it, hope for more at Gamescom, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

View attachment 4582

Attachments

• 10338693_10152585709693128_671981990801889365_n.jpg
    10338693_10152585709693128_671981990801889365_n.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 36
Top Bottom