New player (PC) - Card loot bug?

+
Hi, I'm a new player to the game on PC. I've just started a new save but seem unable to loot the card located at the radio tower. Is this because I picked up the card from the garage where my car was? Or is it a bug? I've tried restarting the game and saving/loading. No joy so far.

Thanks

Yep, but don't paid too attention ;)
You'll encounter some unpickable items. But general, this is unvaluable items (3 eddies or 1-2 common crafting components).
Advice for the start :
Don't choose the perk (technical) who auto-dismantle junk. Valuable junk will be auto-dismantme with this perk.

Yep, but don't paid too attention ;)
You'll encounter some unpickable items. But general, this is unvaluable items (3 eddies or 1-2 common crafting components).
Advice for the start :
Don't choose the perk (technical) who auto-dismantle junk. Valuable junk will be auto-dismantme with this perk.
I have to disagree on that perk argument :D The "Scrapper" quickly improves your technical abilities, which lets you open doors where you can find other valuable items.

Oh so said items have no impact on the gameplay?
Those little junk items, no.
After a while, you will collapse under the common components (and also uncommons) and 3 eddies is absolutely nothing at all ;)
After 12h on 1.23 (level 10), I have 4K of commons and 1.5K of uncommons :)
Without dismantle any junk item (I sell all and also alcohol), it's just with weapons and clothes that I don't use :)
I have to disagree on that perk argument :D The "Scrapper" quickly improves your technical abilities, which lets you open doors where you can find other valuable items.
No, no and no....!!! :D
Dismantling a junk item that costs 750 eddies for 1-2 common components, that's not possible...
It's way better to craft 200 armadillos and dismantle them after for upgrading crafting skill ;)
(I just went to a drop point, and I just resold for 15K eddies of junk and aclcool)

Hi, I'm a new player to the game on PC. I've just started a new save but seem unable to loot the card located at the radio tower. Is this because I picked up the card from the garage where my car was? Or is it a bug? I've tried restarting the game and saving/loading. No joy so far.

Thanks
Sometimes you can only reach items by crouching, or smashing objects that are in the way. You also have to center the item. If you click right-click without press-holding it, a small blue dot will appear that tells you the center of your view. If an NPC is standing close to it, try to go a bit further away from the NPC. Don't worry if you can't pick up a shard. Most of them exist in several copies around the world, if not quest related.

For those type of junk (cards, fans,...), if I may compare, it's a bit like worrying about not being able to pickup a bowl in Skyrim or a tin can in Fallout 4. Not too serious :)

Top Bottom