New power level of the game

+

Bruele

Forum regular
Do you like new power level of the game? I don t like, it s like heartstone. And the players can drow quite all the gold card. Too much tutoring and thinning.

Cards got cheaper so provisions mean less so it's harder to balance leaders with provisions, on top of that there is more thinning so provisions mean even less because you can just put more 4p cards into your deck and never play them (also they got buffed so you actually can play them). Also they made a lot of cards more midrangey 9-11p, all of this allows decks to containt A LOT of strong gold cards and those usually are the same ones no matter what deck you are playing because they are strong on their own. I don't like it, previously you had to choose which golds fit your deck the most, you could have less of them, and if some of them were expensive you also had to pay for some tutors to make sure you get those.

Bruele

Forum regular
The games are all the same because every one drow all the cards he want... Maybe the old sistem of redraw...

The games are all the same because every one drow all the cards he want... Maybe the old sistem of redraw...
Or add more cards with 2 row-dependent abilities, and more cards whose ability can varies with the board state.

Fixed value which is almost always equal to provisions, this is what reduces the fun level for me.

I like it but some leaders/cards slipped off the balance sheet and now suck hard due to the new power level. For example Crach and his 1 dmg pings look laughable compared to the new' 7-8points per turn or go home' meta.

Top Bottom