New Pre-beta Gameplay video of The Witcher 2!!

+
New Pre-beta Gameplay video of The Witcher 2!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_keEqZFEBUAThe ponytail!.. It moves! ^^

Zatara56 said:
Nice thanks! Looks awesome but I didn't like the new dice music.
Probably just some temporary music. It's pre-beta afterall.. It should have the same kind of cheerful tune as The Witcher 1 had..

The graphics are gorgeous. I love how the character has a heavy 3d feel. The clothes actually are on the character and not just a flat stamp. Can't wait to see the finished product! And ya the ponytail moves! :p

Wow, that video is great. I also like the music, but it doesn't fit dice poker at all. It should be made the menu theme or something along those lines, with something else as background music for the poker.

Yeah, maybe a tad *too* spacious even. The cramped interiors of TW1 were quite realistic. On the other hand it's but a single inn, other buildings may turn out to be properly cramped :]

The dice poker thing. Looked like we have to move the mouse to do do a virtual "throw" instead of hitting a 'roll dice" button. I like that.

Don`t know that i like the abridged version of what the player (Geralt) says. I really like to know exactly what it is that i`m going to say before i click on it

Is that final? I thought that they used abridged placeholders till scripts are finalized. On second thought, the way the options are placed (middle rightish) I doubt they can fit the entire text there anyway, without obstructing Geralt's face etc. Do the eyes of Zigrin and the other dwarves look a little....deadish to anyone else? Either that or they are looking up at Geralt with deep reverence. Something not common with the dwarven race.

We will streamline dialogues if you're wondering.Facial emotions and eyes are not final... there's still lot of tweaking ahead.

PM said:
We will streamline dialogues if you're wondering.Facial emotions and eyes are not final... there's still lot of tweaking ahead.
So then we get a shortened version of what Geralt is saying at least i can prepare for thatAre you sure RED can get all this done in 6 months ? (lol)Now about the smilies can we get them back ?

I'm sure 6 months is time enough. For us fans, it's too long. For the Devs, it's too short.Nice to know the eye animations will be updated.As always PM, thanks for your quick reply. m(_ _)m

Dialogues have been written already (together with briefs). Smilies? Like, emoticons? Do you know that every time you put an emoticon, one playboy bunny dies?! ;)

PM said:
Dialogues have been written already (together with briefs). Smilies? Like, emoticons? Do you know that every time you put an emoticon, one playboy bunny dies?! ;)
Well we couldn`t have that could we ? or could we?Look at the bright side every time a playboy bunny dies gives RED that much more of an opportunity to include one more in the game no ?

Every time we use an en emoticon a playboy bunny what.....?Let me quote from your game:Ramsmeat:" Do I look like a wh0re to you?"Geralt:" No"Ramsmeat:"Then why are you trying to f*ck me?"

Top Bottom