New Pre-beta Gameplay video of The Witcher 2!!

+
PM said:
Come on now, why emoticons seem important for you? :)
Well lets see they are as popular as ever for one and for another they are a great way for conveying emotions at any point throughout the day for another and i don`t think we are the only 2 that would like to have themDo you see them as visual clutter ? Well i guess we could start a thread with a poll asking people what they think about emoticons and why they want them if you think that would be worthwhile. Also i know that they can be overused but i`m sure there is something that could limit to how many are used in any given post

PM said:
We will streamline dialogues if you're wondering.Facial emotions and eyes are not final... there's still lot of tweaking ahead.
As I suspected. By streamlining dialog, you mean more editing?Thank's for the response. I think you've broken a record here on the forum for most pm posts in weekend.

Vilgefortze said:
hmm. Let's look at your last 2 posts master PM.
Vilgefortze said:
......dies?! ;)
Vilgefortze said:
....... you? :)
Notice something? Emoticons.That's why.Thanks for stating my case. I couldn't have done better myself. :)
So, what you're trying to say is that we already have emoticons and we don't need to do anything more about them, right?EDIT: @Slimgin: what I meant was that the players will see the short versions of dialogues before clicking on those.

@PMWhat I meant is we should have proper emoticons instead of having ":)" s and ";)"sWhy do you have to be so infuriatingly elusive? You knew perfectly well what I meant.

Uhm, ok, not exactly. Seriously, for me emoticon is ";)", and not a graphical image. Maybe we actually do need a poll or something...

PM said:
Uhm, ok, not exactly. Seriously, for me emoticon is ";)", and not a graphical image. Maybe we actually do need a poll or something...
Would you like to start the thread or would you like for one of the members here to do that ?

PM said:
Maybe we actually do need a poll or something...
You ARE god. That is exactly what we've been crying for all this time. Thank you.Whoever starts the poll, please post a link here.

The faces appeared lifeless, the eyes and all.. They looked much much better in all the screenshots and trailer, I hope its just a temporary Pre-Beta thing and we get the faces which are shown everywhere yet...

NevermoreV said:
The faces appeared lifeless, the eyes and all.. They looked much much better in all the screenshots and trailer, I hope its just a temporary Pre-Beta thing and we get the faces which are shown everywhere yet...
Read the thread ;)And! Looking amazing!

Just watched the video again. Did anyone else notice that one of the Dwarves knocked over the basket of apples at the entrance? Haha! :D

Yeah I have, but seeing the trailers and all I thought the faces and all were pretty much final.. seeing them dumped down just kinda made me worry...Yeah the inn is all lively and awesome still :)

Top Bottom