New Scifi game (prototype) for free in June

+
(moderators can move this topic if they want)

This is a personal project being developed by me using Unity. It will be completely free. It is an RPG, third person, 'point and click' (system used in an EVE Online module, abandoned by CCP Games in 2017 and also used by Lucas Arts in the famous game 'Star War Old Republic').

It is a 'prototype' to be launched in June this year. Nothing special, for starters, just a mission (few dialogues) and, of course, due to my technical and structural limitations, an 'instantiated' portotype (with load screen, so it's not an open world, for now). It's inspired by the animes 'Cowboy Bip Bop' (the missions - in principle - close in on themselves), 'Ergo Proxy' and, of course, the famous movie Blade Runner - and of course I'm talking about the soundtrack here too (my strong is the composition). But, I think it's getting better. More details in the images on my personal page on ArtStation (link on final), for those who want to follow the development.

(1) the game will be completely free, no matter the time, version, whatever. This is a principle for this idea to work. About structure, as I will continue to finance this game, I will only speak in June, but beware, it will continue to be 'free' for absolutely everyone on the planet and forever.

(2) https://www.artstation.com/artwork/NGrLmd

Top Bottom