New screenshots from Cyberpunk 2077 are here!

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Any last words?

Outnumbered but not outgunned

Shoot through walls

Your chakra's off, babe

First seems to be getting information out of you.

Second seems too be some combo move.

Under fire from enemies in the third screenshot.

And last one, relaxing or something.

geocp

Forum regular
In all of the footage we've seen so far, everybody's using the same 2 pistols...

Militech .50 action express
Militech 9mm

I hope that it will not be like this in the final game.

Yea i think that they will show nothing. My guess is another trailer at Geoff show, and gameplay premiere at next E3.

all i feel is- MEH and i think its not good from marketing perspective... again we peasants must wait yet journalist gods have alll the goodies.... :( stupid marketing plan... yes im salty... nice screenshots but i thought chackter models would look much better - they are Witcher 3 lvl. "only"

all i feel is- MEH and i think its not good from marketing perspective... again we peasants must wait yet journalist gods have alll the goodies.... :( stupid marketing plan... yes im salty... nice screenshots but i thought chackter models would look much better - they are Witcher 3 lvl. "only"
Journalists wins in one simple thing, they're smaller group than fans. That means they can provide CDPR more specific list of what's good & bad in trailer.

Guest 3573786

For those that still think Third Person Perspective, and ONLY Third is mandatory ... I present First Person Perspective.

Also I'm happy to see our "eyes" don't seem to be in the middle of our chest.
I dont recall anyone pushing for tpp only, all we wanted was a choice between the two.

Journalists wins in one simple thing, they're smaller group than fans. That means they can provide CDPR more specific list of what's good & bad in trailer.
Actually since they get to see it once only and are busy being blown away during that time, the better criticism would come from people who get to see it multiple times and analyze it in-depth. The only reason to withhold it is to build hype.

Forum veteran
Will we be able to wear a gaudy 90's-style windbreaker jacket like the guy in the first image? Ideally one with a stealth penalty because of the fabric's noisiness?

Guest 4310777

Is the Gamescom presentation Screenshot only? :(
You kinda teased us with the weather system, any video for it? :(

Love the E3 concept arts btw!

Something special about this concept art that hasn't quiet translated over to the game yet

Something special about this concept art that hasn't quiet translated over to the game yet

There's grime and different kind of contrast between light and dark in those pics. The screens of the game look pretty sterile and clean by comparison (understandably since they are pictures from a game and not drawings).

A certain kind of lighting and film grain adjustments could do wonders for that.

Top Bottom