New screenshots from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!

+
Either it's just me or there's still something going on with the sharpening effetct, it makes things somewhat grainy (similarly to TW2), i'm not sure how to put it.
Those screens are beautiful nonetheless (although two of them are pretty similar, you could've chosen one pic from Skellige, too).
Eh? If anything it's quite the opposite there isn't a sharpen filter atleast not some immensely intense one

Wow looks great. Thanks CD Projekt Red. So when you're announcing the release date? We dont accept "Soon" as an answer :)

Awesome!! o.o

Last edited:
The screenshots look brilliant! I'm absolutely loving the dark and bleak atmosphere captured here, particularly in the first and third pictures. There is a real sense of how the war is affecting the landscape; the stench of battle is ever present! I also really like how Geralt seems to be captured by what is going on around him - actually glancing down at the dead bodies and watching the mounted soldiers on the far side of the lake. Excellent stuff CDPR, I hope you feel a great sense of satisfaction with the hard work you've put into this.

:hatsoff:

-I'm- just relieved we've had swamps confirmed for sure again absolutely.

Best parts of Witcher were all swamp-based, don't you think?

Top Bottom