New screenshots

+
New screenshots

We have just added six new screenshots from The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition to our gallery. As you can see they show some new features of the game like extended outro, additional characters and fresh locations. Happy viewing!

So... i already have the game i buyed in GOG.com, i'll have to purchase the Enhanced Edition again or it will come as an update for those who already have?

SatanicMantra said:
So... i already have the game i buyed in GOG.com, i'll have to purchase the Enhanced Edition again or it will come as an update for those who already have?

Like all previous updates, it will be free for all registered users... :cool:

Is this taken from the Xbox 360 version? The filters look better than on PC with Ubersampling, although some textures are blurry.

Argaliad said:
Will there be an update for the pc version for the new feutures???

Hi there. Did you uh... even read the other posts in this same thread?

Not only has this been said countless times, but even in the posts just before yours.

YES, just like the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher 1, there will be a free download for all of us PC gamers who already own the game. Just like all other patches and DLC.

CDPR should put some big banner on the site that says,

THE ENHANCED EDITION FEATURES WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PC, FOR FREE GOD DAMN IT!

But ot, nice pics. I wish they were more hires but they're proly from the 360 version.

OT
Speaking of 360, will there be a subforum for the console players? Or are we expecting the forum to change population completely in the next few months?

yayodeanno said:
OT
Speaking of 360, will there be a subforum for the console players? Or are we expecting the forum to change population completely in the next few months?

Only subforum for Xbox 360 will be the tech support one. We are all gamers playing the same game (TW2:AOK EE) - we can all fit in one forum and share our experience and passion for the game here:)

I am excited to welcome our console brothers here, so we can talk about one of the best games in the industry!

Nice screenies. Not sure if I am allowed to post this one but:

Baron Kimbolt is a badass!

it's from the xbox gallery. if you're referring to the baron kimbolt picture, that's pc. xbox360 isn't capable of that level of detail.

Moonwalker1982 said:
Ok so that one shot above is not Xbox 360, but all screenshots in the gallery itself ARE 360?

Both PC and Xbox 360 have their own gallery, the new screenshots (link from OP) are from the X360 Version.

Thanks, well it looks awesome. April 17 can't come soon enough...can't wait to get all tangled up in that storyline. It's been awhile that a story truly got me, but it really seems this one's gonna do that.

I just noticed those riders have heads attached to their saddles Ahh, the brutal world of Witcher and its little details!

Top Bottom