New screenshots

+
gregski said:
I just noticed those riders have heads attached to their saddles Ahh, the brutal world of Witcher and its little details!

Zomg you are right! :D It looks really nice! :D Can't wait for this :D

KnightofPhoenix said:
I am excited to welcome our console brothers here, so we can talk about one of the best games in the industry!

Nice screenies. Not sure if I am allowed to post this one but:

Baron Kimbolt is a badass!

Sometimes I get the feeling that there are so many badass characters in TW2, that calling someone a 'badass' is normal.

Chewin3 said:
Sometimes I get the feeling that there are so many badass characters in TW2, that calling someone a 'badass' is normal.

You're right. Maybe we should create another word. Like witchass, for the exceptionally badass.

Somehow Brigida reminds me of how women looked like in the 1930ies especially hair style and face

Nevertheless... impressive screens, I'm getting green with envy cos I don't have a Xbox

The guy on the bridge will probably get trampled on by those nilfgaardians on the horses. It seems like the same location.

PetraSilie said:
Somehow Brigida reminds me of how women looked like in the 1930ies especially hair style and face

Leads me to believe that she is a Nilfgaardian double agent. Her clothing style is closer to Shilard's

I'm the PC fan of the game. I think we're in for a surprise on the 17 April 2012. A new update for the PC version with lots of extras. CDProjekt Red you're the best :)

volsung84 said:
Hi there. Did you uh... even read the other posts in this same thread?

Not only has this been said countless times, but even in the posts just before yours.

YES, just like the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher 1, there will be a free download for all of us PC gamers who already own the game. Just like all other patches and DLC.
Due to extensive period of study i have been away of witcher news and game news in general fot the past 4 months,so i was not aware of anything!!

Top Bottom