New seasonal not working after patch 8.1

+
I have played 3 games now so far and all of them I was winning but at the end of round 2 it says

Problem has occurred with local client and prevents game from continuing and ending the game with me losing.
Post automatically merged:

And the game hang and I had to force close the app

This has happened to me too. After installing the new patch, the very first game I played ended abruptly, only after a few turns with the message saying that my internet connection had a problem, which it was not true. So I lost the game.
Is this new version stable or what?
I think this patch needs a patch!

Last edited:
I have not played rank ladder games yet so it might be the whole problem with 8.1

I really hope not cause 6 months of playing gwent and it has 99% been very stable.

Are you playing Viper Witchers/Coated Weapons/Cynthia? They will currently cause the issue you're describing, but a fix was said to be coming.
That's the only idea I can offer.

You can report the issue here (change to iOS/Android if not on PC).

My first game I was playing lippy.

2nd and 3rd game using NG witchers but not those 3 cards you mentioned.

Thanks for the link. I will report if it continues

Are you playing Viper Witchers/Coated Weapons/Cynthia? They will currently cause the issue you're describing, but a fix was said to be coming.
That's the only idea I can offer.

You can report the issue here (change to iOS/Android if not on PC).
Yes, that's exactly what I was playing. After placing Cynthia on the board, the game ended. I play on PC

Freddybabes just posted a YouTube video on it. Looks like developers really need to do a quickfix
Post automatically merged:

And it's not just NG and ST. Other factions too.

Top Bottom