New Secret message

+
The SSH server shown in Collectors Edition trailer is real and if you go there you will find Readme.txt with new secret message from CDPR:

Finally, after months of preparation, we can share with you two big things we have been hard at work on — CP2077's cinematic story trailer and a brand new gameplay demo! Yes, yes, we know — for now, the demo is only available to the lucky ones who managed to get tickets to E3 and the rest of you will have to wait until gamescom or the public dev Q&A unveiling stream at PAX in August. Yeah, we can already feel the bashing you're gonna give us online :(. "Why are you not treating us fair", "why is the gameplay not being released right away?". The reason is we want to make the most out of the months of work we put into the demo and first showcase gameplay live at E3 and gamescom. Releasing gameplay right away would make the gamescom presentations pointless and would significantly limit our chance to build hype. Why do we need to build hype? To get more gamers interested in CP2077 and, hopefully, convince them to give it a go. We are putting our hearts and souls into making CP2077 a great game and we would like as many gamers as possible to find out about it and experience its amazing story. Also, hype can turn into sales (after all, we are not a charity), and good sales allow us to grow, take creative risks and deliver new, great games for you to enjoy.

And let’s not forget about one more super important announcement — the release date. Less than a year from now, on April 16th, 2020, you’ll finally be able to sink your teeth into Cyberpunk 2077.

As you probably noticed, we prepared 2 editions of the game. Why only two? Because when we pre-order ourselves, we don’t like to go to Wikipedia to compare content. We have a simple deal: there’s the standard edition, the one we think most gamers will choose, and a limited Collector’s Edition. While we're pretty proud of the CE, we'd like to turn your attention to that first one. Why? Because we have really maxed out the physical capacity of the box with goodies. We think this raises the bar for "standard" and we hope you'll think so, too. Also, since pre-orders are live, you might be wondering if there’s any point in placing an order now. Yes, if you want to give us some extra support. Pre-orders help us build anticipation — the more copies you pre-order, the more likely it is for us to get retail (both digital and physical) behind the game. Therefore, if you like what you see, we will appreciate you "voting yes" for CP2077 with a pre-order. If you are still hesitating though, we would rather you wait for more materials or reviews. Our goal is for you to truly enjoy CP2077 and not regret a pre-order.

Take care and looking forward to seeing you in Night City!
CD PROJEKT RED team

I wonder if it is possible to add all the nicks of the people who pre-order the game somewhere in the game itself?

That's really disappointing.

Apparently their definition of "most important E3" just doesn't include showing fresh new gameplay to people who are already preordering their game but can't be at E3.

I spent many minutes,an hour ago, TRYING to give you(CDPR website store) my Mastercard info ,to buy the Amazing CE,to be told repeatedly,Its not available in my Region (Canada,Toronto) When Can I buy it?

Last edited:
I spent many minutes,an hour ago, TRYING to give you(CDPR website store) my Mastered info to buy the Amazing CE,to be told repeatedly,Its not available in my Region (Canada,Toronto) When Can I buy it?
To be clear: If you are trying to buy the PC Collector's Edition, you cannot do so in North America. It's not available there.

Sucks, but that's what they've said. I ended up having to buy the game twice; once on GoG for PC, and again on Amazon for PS4 (probably won't even play that copy, hah).

I'm not personally upset, though, since I'm happy to give CDPR my money for what appears to be quality goods. But I know it's very frustrating for a lot of others.

Xbox CE reserved, this is the one game I make the exception for pre-ordering since I stopped this practice a long time ago. I am showing my full support for this game, hype train!

To be clear: If you are trying to buy the PC Collector's Edition, you cannot do so in North America. It's not available there.

Sucks, but that's what they've said. I ended up having to buy the game twice; once on GoG for PC, and again on Amazon for PS4 (probably won't even play that copy, hah).

I'm not personally upset, though, since I'm happy to give CDPR my money for what appears to be quality goods. But I know it's very frustrating for a lot of others.

Thanks.

I bought two copies an hour and a half ago for PC on Gog and STEAM. I was a bit irked about the PC CE for NA not being an option ,until I woke up. I just want the damn game ,ASAP !! :) The few threatening to not buy the game, are no better then toddlers throwing a tantrum,we are adults here I hope. GOG gives us the game without insane copy protection, which is great in my eyes.
Post automatically merged:

Did you guys see this?

Apparently, CDPR has confirmed (via secret message) that we will not see the "Brand New Gameplay Demo" prior to Gamescom or PAX (August 2019). That is referred to as the "Public Dev Q&A unveiling stream."

SOURCE:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14_G2PuVMkRzefO5VOP1vm8_bvMkkVa-m/view

Saw it last night in LegacyKILLaHD utube video,and in a few other utube streams. No issues for me at all...E3 2018 to now has RACED by for me. Next 4/16/2020 will be here very soon.

At least they are honest and I can understand why they wouldn't want to put extra work for the Gamescon into another trailer or demo, since they have more than enough to do. I do find it quiet funny though that anyone would be proud about that Collectors Edition, it doesn't really look imaginative at all.

As excited as I am from the scenes and gameplay we've seen so far, it's these little messages that separate CDPR from other developers. It probably took 15 minutes to write, and doesn't reveal any huge information about the game itself. But these check-ins with each trailer keep this fanbase sane, and sidestep the years of radio silence that games like Final Fantasy VII kept its fans in.

I'm fine with having to wait for more action. The amount of emphasis their announcements have placed on gameplay, combined with the standard of storytelling they've established from Witcher 3, is all I need to see on screen right now.

We've got a release date, and we've got another reassuring paragraph of good news. Successful E3!

I need to see the minimum requirements first. Altough I'm optimistic because until now I can run all games released, my pc isn't that great and 30 fps is a peak for the more demanding games.

So, I'd really appreciate if CPR released a demo for the whole world to play

That and I'm still salty about some decisions about the game and I want to know if I'll have some enjoyment

At least they are honest and I can understand why they wouldn't want to put extra work for the Gamescon into another trailer or demo, since they have more than enough to do. I do find it quiet funny though that anyone would be proud about that Collectors Edition, it doesn't really look imaginative at all.

I got myself all CE's for all three Witcher games and to be honest the boxes (and its content) just sit on the shelf and gather dust.
I said to myself... I will pre order CP2077 as soon as it will be available and I'll stick to GOG only version but something tells me that when I'll go back home for my summer holidays I'll come back with physical copy as well. :D

I'm highly disappointed with CDPR with this decision. It's a cheap excuse.
We've waited for a full year and we get a CGI trailer. They couldn't be bothered to even give us a 3-5 min IN-GAME trailer. Something that showcase the world some..
The game is out in 10 months and they STILL "do not feel comfortable showing game play"..
They showed us 48 minutes last year and now say a lot has changed. Then SHOW us.

Why say this is their biggest E3 when for US the gamers/public. It's less than 2018 that at least had an in-game trailer.
But I guess we do not count.

IF they cannot trust showing us footage and only treating press as special people, it angers me actually. Also, it starts to make me wonder if they actually have everything in order, making changes and then holding it back from us.
The need to have the press tell them if it is OK or not behind closed doors. Seriously. The press means NOTHING to most of us. We make our own judgment with our OWN eyes. Furthermore. A little late in the game to play this kind of stuff.
It's not like you can make many changes 10 months left on the clock before release. If you do, it's going to be a mess.

Look it's this simple:

I was looking forward to this E3 to get MORE info and footage. Being existed for weeks before E3. I am now left with a bad taste instead and a lingering annoyance with CDPR.. Sorry, Keanu or not. I am not that cheap that I get sidetracked because of his appearance.
I rather have a 5 minute in-game trailer. At the very least.

Top Bottom