New skill "bullets slow mo"

+
So idea is very simple and 277% desired:
1) This skill from game trailer: slow motion, when cops shoot a woman with Mantis Blades. I want to see bullets - its simply awesome and no need to explan why. I know this idea is a cliche, but OMG, just add this in game, pls.
2) It’s should works just so simple, with accent on a visually effect: you put the cyberimplant (with this ultra skill) and press E to act short cut scene with series of shots in Slow mo until all opponents are in freeze stasis.
3) Works like that: you choose a target and cast, - like V.A.T.S. in Fallout, but you don’t have to click action points on body, arms, head... you simply do it from one press E to one enemy. You chose a target and look for this epic kill shot from a side. Camera watch from a side on you and enemy (like in Fallout 4), so you can clearly see bullets wave and traces (multicolored). This is work like finishing move on a fly: use it on a run and bullets will riddle an enemy down.
4) There is a huge calculating sense in this skill, becouse you can useit for 2 stages plan: first you use a hach scripts, then you rush in to enemy groups, where you in vulnerable position, but this skill will help you in close dog-fight. There is could be an interesting exeptions (like in trailer), when enemy got skin bulettproof protection (implant), so it literally repeats situations, when bullets will crumble on a skin.
5) Technically skill allow you to moving ahead of time, - all enemies do not move and stand still, while only V moves thought space-time and shoot series of bullets mini cut scene! This is not slowing down like Sandevistan!
P.S.:
There is also a lot of cool ideas in other trailers, when assasin burn out brains of mass groups, or use this awesome look ight googles, etc. I would like to see a big possibilityes to play much more ultra violance, chaos, anarchy, corporate fights from Syndicate wars (1993) and Ghost in the Shell, in to locations from Bladerunner. I want more scripts, whitch works on a fly, so you can cyber hack'n'slash. Add some cool ideas, witch no one expect.

Attachments

• CP 2077.gif
    CP 2077.gif
    1,021.2 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
The biggest issue with the idea is that this game is fully first person, so that cutscene-like effect would not be present as such.
And for the remainder I believe that Sandevistan takes care of the rest really.

another bot? saw many weird comments in here lately... mostly if not all from "rookie" accounts.
Unfortunately, spam sometimes finds its way to the forums, and it could be those accounts you have seen. We handle them when they expose themselves, though.

And now, moving on, please.

Top Bottom