New Switcher update available now!

+
I am having issues uploading my save to Steam. I can see my steam saves, but just can't upload from the switch. I keep getting 'Uploading save failed.'. I don't appear to have the same issue with GoG.
I am having the same issue with Steam. I can see & load my Steam saves, but I cannot upload from the Switch. Keeps saying 'Upload Save Failed'. I have never used or loaded mods on any of my saves, and I have never renamed any of my save files.
Any ideas?

I am having the same issue with Steam. I can see & load my Steam saves, but I cannot upload from the Switch. Keeps saying 'Upload Save Failed'. I have never used or loaded mods on any of my saves, and I have never renamed any of my save files.
Any ideas?
Same here and I tried to get help evrywhere but one have an idea HELP CDPR, HELP!!!!!!

This switch update has slowed the game menu's down significantly.. Whenever I try to sell an item of which there are duplicates there is a much larger lag then there was before I installed this update and if I press a button before it brings up the sell screen it cancels the sell. This is really annoying. Also for some inexplicable reason it made my Viper Armor (on NG+) have a minimum level of 77 (when it was 73 before)?? I have tried clearing the cache but to no avail. I really appreciate the fact that you guys are actively working on fixing issues but both of these things are quite annoying. Is there any fix for either of these things?

Unbelievable! that's what everyone had been asking for! even more!
They just released the best Switcher update!

Thank you for bringing this dream to reality!

Now my game looks so goood, clear and wow!

I am having issues uploading my save to Steam. I can see my steam saves, but just can't upload from the switch. I keep getting 'Uploading save failed.'. I don't appear to have the same issue with GoG.
Same... I hope this gets fixed soon

I have been playing this game for a while now and I really enjoy but upon downloading this new update and loading my save I observed that my aerodinght sword lost all its charge(Levels). I would like to know if this is a bug of some sort or if it’s permanent. Thanks in advance for the help

W3_Switcher_Patch_1920x1080px_EN.jpg

Additional voice-over language packs for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on Nintendo Switch are here! They have been added as free DLCs in selected regions.

Warning - cross save to PC seems to have broken the game, causing me to have to restart the whole campaign.

A dialogue option to progress a main quest (Hunting a Witch) has disappeared.

Cross saved from Switch to PC and back and forth.

No mods.

CDPR Support were prompt and friendly but don’t have a fix. Suggested I restart.

I’m gutted. I really hope this can be fixed in a future update. I would certainly advise caution on using cross save until this issue is fixed. In particular keep a Switch-only save file i.e. before making the cross save.

Turkish subtitles are available in European and Middle Eastern versions of the game.
First of all, kudos for bringing language packs!! But, have a question, i bough my witcher in UK, sooo, i can't find PL language pack for Polish nintendo estore..

My physical copy is from RSA / Australia and there is only Poland language. I hope they will add RU to these regions :(

I bought a physical copy from the UK which is Europe :) yet I don't have Turkish subs also. Cartridge's code is LA-H-AURVC-EUR but I think it is supposed to be LA-H-AURVG-EUR to have Turkish subs. It is a shame.

Turkish subtitles are available in European and Middle Eastern versions of the game.
i was buy witcher 3 on norway shop (directly downloaded 3.6 version) and i cant reach turkish language. i was read your comment and buy it. please add language pack DLCs on shop like THRONEBREAKER game language packs.

Hi I just wondering I bought the witcher3 Nintendo switch Europe Version but I want to play on Korean language I hope It is going to make Korean subtitle and some language pack please

Hi I just wondering I bought the witcher3 Nintendo switch Europe Version but I want to play on Korean language I hope It is going to make Korean subtitle and some language pack please

For now, these are the languages you can play in each region:

This list is likely not going to change in the near future.

Top Bottom