New tabs for deck builder

+
Hi all,
I was wondering what people will think about 'tabs' in the deck builder section for different factions or maybe even sorting decks out depending if they are meme deck / fun deck / or rank deck. This is aimed at quality of life and not having to scroll through a bunch of decks, deleting the wrong deck ect. So what's your thought on tabs for deck builder?

Some kind of a sorting system could certainly be useful. I personally only have five of six decks, but I know many people have even the maximum number and thus would very likely benefit from tabs or some other system.

I would find this very useful — especially if I can design my own tags. I already try to label decks using their title — e. g. ST artifact quest, but being able to sort them as well would be wonderful. I would use starter decks, quest decks, fun decks, seasonal decks, and power decks — but I could see all kinds of classifications that someone might find useful.

An easy way to test if this will work, is to implement tabs for the different factions and then have all your SK decks under the SK tab. If it is a success you can always expand on it, maybe get some feedback from the community, but I really think something like this would just help with the quality of the game. Thank you for making this a topic.

Would definitely welcome this. Specifically would love to see these features:

- create a new tab
- rename a tab
- delete a tab
- change the order of tabs (manually)
- sort the order of decks in tab - manualy / by faction / by alphabet / by time of creation / by time of last editing

Some kind of a sorting system could certainly be useful. I personally only have five of six decks, but I know many people have even the maximum number and thus would very likely benefit from tabs or some other system.
I failed to find this information elsewhere, could you please tell me what's the maximum number of decks a player can have?

Top Bottom