New Takemura bug in 'DOWN ON THE STREET'

+
I also have had this issue, though I had not been aware of it until recently, and after I had already put 70+ hours into my first playthrough doing several side missions/gigs.

The 1.21 hotfix did not fix this for me, so it just might be that my particular playthrough is doomed. I really hope that CDPR finds a way to fix this for save files made before the hotfix, or I'll have to consider nuking this playthrough, as much as it breaks my heart.
After putting about 90+ hrs in and doing all available side quests, gigs, and NCPD hustles, I've got nothing else to do but hope that CDPR can address this issue, otherwise, I'll probably end up taking a break from the game.

I'm in the same Situation! 65 hours of gameplay and Takemura still frozen at the docks. I send a savegame 3 weeks ago to report this bug. Last week I report this bug again. The only answer:
Hello,

Thank you for your report.

We are aware of this issue and currently looking into it.

Best regards,
Cheesevendor

I have bought this game at release date. Than I stopped playing it immediately. I wanted to give the developers more Time to fix the game. I DON'T WANT TO GIVE THE GAME BACK, I trusted in the developers.
After Patch 1.2 rolled out, I started to play again. I hoped that the mainbugs were fixed. Than the gamekilling bug with Takemura happens, but I noticed that even 20 hours later, because I wanted to do submission instead.
I'm really annoyed of this situation!!!

Top Bottom