New to game have questions?

+
New to game have questions?

Hi

Where can find some help documents, I ran a search but all I come up with are walk throughs.
I went through the initial part of the game and go to the village where I have a quest to meet someone after dusk.

I've tried to use the meditate option to make the time change but I just don't get how it works.

I open the selection screen and select Meditate.
It shows me the time window and says to hit the space bar to set the time.
I do that, and I see the arrow set where I pointed with my mouse, at a little after dusk.

Now what?

My only options are to hit the space bar or escape, (I've tried hitting Enter etc as well) either way it takes me out of the window, and the time is still noon?
What to I have to do the get it to apply the meditation and make the time pass?

I loved the first game but I just can't seem to get into this one.

I've also spent a lot of time wandering around in caves and forests looking for some Silver so I can get my sword made and having found any silver though I have everything else I need, and plenty of cash.

Mike

PS I finally found the link to the manual, maybe this will help.

PS 2, I finally got meditate to work, not sure why it didn't before.

Last edited:
Silver is scarce, and you'll almost certainly end up buying some. What little there is, can be found mostly in caves and mines. You can buy silver from smiths.

Waiting until dusk can be frustrating. In some quests, you can be refused admittance until as late as 22:00. In others, 22:00 is already too late. And sometimes if you try to wait just an hour, you end up waiting zero time.

Good day to you.
1. My licensed W2 can not connect the server to let me register it
2. How can i get a Pol-language sound?

I tried googling this, zero hits... I wonder if enemies health regenerates and under which circumstances it does (which enemies, which difficulties).
I just started with the game and decided to train the Arena (I find the combat difficult at the moment) and I got the feeling that some of the enemies regenerate but it could be just me getting frustrated.

I tried googling this, zero hits... I wonder if enemies health regenerates and under which circumstances it does (which enemies, which difficulties).
I just started with the game and decided to train the Arena (I find the combat difficult at the moment) and I got the feeling that some of the enemies regenerate but it could be just me getting frustrated.

I think that some mages can regenerate, but that's all in the main game. There may be more in the Arena. I'm usually too busy dodging them to watch their health.
If you're using the Arena to practice, I hope you're playing on Easy...

Certain monsters in the main game do regenerate health. In my experience, this occurs most noticeably when you run away from the fight, to recover your own health, and then come back.

Thanks, got a bit better, seems like Normal/Hard mode is ok for me now.

I'm in second chapter and I've noticed that I stopped gaining experience, level 19. I saw that many people have complained about it in the past but I haven't found any specific explanation or bug recognition. I understand that I don't get XP from monsters because of my high level. But I also don't get XP from quests. Is this intended or a bug? For example I got nothing from Death Symbolized, Poker face, Bring it on and maybe few others quests. 18250 XP points 5 quests earlier, 18259 points at the moment.

There are some quests that may not give the XP immediately, but you should be getting XP for them when they're marked as completed. Are you using any mods?

Top Bottom