New Triss cosplay.

+
Very good cosplays!

Also while by the looks of it the Kenshin movie did seem 'meh' but it's actually very well made. I recommend to see it if you're a fan of the anime/manga :)

Do continue please :)

Is the OP sure that cosplayer is Ksenia Shelkovskaya? Cause googling her gives me no results.

The other cosplayers listed here are pretty good as well. I saw the one with Geralt meditating in a field a day or two ago and I was mighty impressed.

FoggyFishburne said:
Is the OP sure that cosplayer is Ksenia Shelkovskaya? Cause googling her gives me no results.

The other cosplayers listed here are pretty good as well. I saw the one with Geralt meditating in a field a day or two ago and I was mighty impressed.

Yes, I'm sure 100%. :)
Try to type "Ксения Шелковская" in google.

HumanHonor said:
Yes, I'm sure 100%. :)/>

Seems there's maybe more than one Ksenia Shelkovskaya with a Web presence. I think you have to use the Cyrillic to get the one who's the cosplayer. Otherwise you get only the one who's a Columbia University grad student.

HumanHonor said:
Yes, I'm sure 100%. :)

HumanHonor said:
Seems there's maybe more than one Ksenia Shelkovskaya with a Web presence. I think you have to use the Cyrillic to get the one who's the cosplayer. Otherwise you get only the one who's a Columbia University grad student.
Yup, that "fixed" it.

Cheers for the help!

Damn, she's got cool photos. Also, she speaks Swedish! Fuckin' hell. It's almost as if life's taunting me. Damn you life!

I hope she does more work. Cosplayers are always fun to look at but I'm kinda tired of the "massive boobs cosplayers who dress up as characters only as an excuse for showing off their massive boobs" chicks. I mean it's nice and all but come on. The substance is the costume and the ability of the cosplayer to somehow pose with the costume in order to convey the feel of the work of art the costume came from and to, obviously, show off the costume. That was a long sentence. But you get what I mean. I hope.

I don't wish to sound prudish or anything but I like her kind of cosplaying more than say, Yaya Han's. It's kinda hard not to see that the, um, star attraction ain't the damn outfit. And that's a bit distracting. Fuck I feel like I'm gonna get lynched for posting this. I'm gonna get called a fag by men and a perv by women. Ugh, you can't win on the internet. I'm gonna go and read a book about General Custer now...

blackstaggshredder said:
You shouldn't have posted this. I've fallen in love. That't bad during exams
Haha, much luck to you my man!

I've got a test coming up as well, I know too well that sexy distractions is the last thing we need now ^^

osiris666 said:
aaaw, come on, boobs are important :p
Oh I agree, I love breasts.

I just feel like there's a time and place for them. But ah, I'm just being boring. Ignore me. After all, breasts are merely fat and meat. There's no reason to not show them off. I'm just thinking aloud.

FoggyFishburne said:
Oh I agree, I love breasts.

I just feel like there's a time and place for them. But ah, I'm just being boring. Ignore me. After all, breasts are merely fat and meat. There's no reason to not show them off. I'm just thinking aloud.
Actually, cosplaying as a hot redhead sorceress is the perfect time and place for some boobs. I think the purpose of that shot is to be funny instead of sexy though. Atleast I found it funny. Also, breasts are not merely fat and meat. They're gods gift to humankind.

GuyN said:
http://vk.com/mellu

GuyN said:
it looks awesome! just needs a little dirt on it or something..
..magic fireball in one hand and magic aura around her body, for example :) ..

nevermind, there is only one Triss, but this also looks really great, all of them are great

But one small point - do I see pink bra on this picture?

Ksenia Shelkovskaya is a beautiful woman doing some beautiful cosplay there.

Here's hope that more cosplayers will dare to do Witcher characters after TW3 is out,
I love to see creative people having fun at what they do.

nicley done. I don't know much about those things, is there a costplayer profession or something like that ..I mean can you make money from it?

@saoe You can get hired by the publisher/designer company to promote the game in question. I'm sure she was paid by that calendar manufacturer for using her likeness. Others, do it just as a hobby.

nicley done. I don't know much about those things, is there a costplayer profession or something like that ..I mean can you make money from it?

It's a specialty within modeling. Most who do this as a money-making venture are also trained models, sometimes actors or athletes. For example, Alison Carroll, who was the public face of Lara Croft for several years, is an actress and gymnast. Klodi Monsoon, who did the notorious Triss calendar, is a model ("men went to war for women like this").

Ms. Shelkovskaya is a very fine amateur cosplayer. Triss is not her only successful role.

Top Bottom