New Triss cosplay.

+
The girl is extremely pretty

And just perfect as Triss

Approved!

Last edited:
Klodi Monsoon is a great beauty. One of her photographers said "Men went to war for women like this." But Ksenia Shelkovskaya has, on her own effort, so well exemplified the features, attitude, and costume of Triss that I have to give her the edge.

Agreed. Try to find a western model/celebrity with real unchanged since birth body(without surgery, botox, plastic, makeup). You can`t. All their beauty is fake. But that girls above are real beauties made by nature. Russian girls much more beautifull than that fakes.

I actually don't like Ksenia Triss cosplay, though she is indeed a gorgeous woman. I absolutely adore feline like eyes and face shape. Not like Jessica Nigri or Megan Fox, to name a few, that are still beautiful but too vampy or too "trivial" for me. I think I would go mad to see Nigri portraiting Triss.

Mixed feeling about Klodi Monsoon, really.

Anyway I still think that Selen-cosvamp is a fine TW1 Triss

And could perfectly compete with Miss Ksenia.

Anyway, if Triss would be real, since it's a character of a Polish author, it would certainly be a Eastern Europe beauty, like @slimgrin said above. I don't think that any Umpton or Fox or -insertaHollywoodbeauty- would fit.

Last edited:
Indeed great cosplays. :)

Also Ksenia Shelkovskaya has the exact color of eyes -dont remember now if thats book cannon or not :p - as Triss, so thats a plus.

Top Bottom