New Triss cosplay.

+
New Triss cosplay.

New Triss cosplay by Ksenia Shelkovskaya.

I'm sure she did as good a job as she could, but to me, this is not a great look for a movie version of The Witcher, because it doesn't feel like reality to me.

Maybe the clothes just don't feel worn in, or maybe it's just that the design doesn't look right for "live action." I'm not exactly sure what it is.

It's kind of like the Rurouni Kenshin movie. Did anyone see that thing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90ubrsSxrKc

It worked in the anime, but for a live action movie? I'm like, dude, there's no way that his look feels like reality. I'm not saying it can't be done well in real life, but it's probably pretty difficult to make it not look cheesy.

But what do I know. It's all opinion, I suppose.

But good job to her I guess.

Villentretanmerth said:
I'm sure she did as good a job as she could, />/> but to me, this is not a great look for a movie version of The Witcher, because it doesn't feel like reality to me.

Maybe the clothes just don't feel worn in, or maybe it's just that the design doesn't look right for "live action." I'm not exactly sure what it is.

Maybe the trousers are too modern. A fitted waist like that is 19th C. or later. Triss's costume in game uses the old style of pourpoint and hose. (Joan of Arc is said to have preferred a similar design. It's hard to remove by force. Very safe when your traveling companions are soldiers.)

Other than that nitpick, it's a wonderfully detailed costume.

Holy shit!

Gorgeous girl (the gratuitous tit pic is a bit pandering but, eh, I can't complain really ^^ ), fantastic outfit, awesome location, great composition and even the book is incredible!

I very much approve! :)

Man, dat face. I mean she looks so fierce and hard, yet soft and kind. Maybe that's just me. Thanks for the share. Cosplayers are always a lot of fun to look at.

I wouldn't move back to Russia, but I am ready to invite her over. It is one great costume and one good-looking girl wearing it.

She definately has the right cup size I believe.
Of course she looks stunning and very good. Thanks OP for sharing. :)

This one's good too

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2014/01/the-witcher-comes-to-life-with-very-witchery-cosplay/

Top Bottom