SOLVED New update 16 GB for PS4 version 1.32 !!!!!!!!?

+
New update 16 GB for PS4 version 1.32 !!!!!!!!?

*Update*
i was wrong about 16 GB . BUT there's a new update
95 MB

what dose that mean " Brings back censorship " ?
i have Europe version

Last edited:
اعتقد المقصود هنا هو اعادة الرقابة و التعديل على بعض المشاهد التي من الاساس تم تعديلها حتى تتوافق مع انظمة بعض المناطق لكن بعد احد التحديثات حذفت الرقابة و الان اعادوها " مجرد تخمين "

This game is banned in Saudi Arabia because of nudity and they finally patched it! does this mean the game will return to PSN Saudi Arabia?
Thanks.

التحديث الاخير على النسخة العربية للبليستيشن ٤ ليس جيد فقد اختفى عدد من عناصر تطوير الدروع . حيث قمت بمراسلة الشركة لكنهم لم يقوموا بحل المشكلة. مع العلم انه لا توجد أية مشاكل في التحديث الاكس بوكس وان

The latest update which is 1.32 for the witcher 3 wild hunt in ps4 is not good because some of wolf and bear armors are missing. I found ALL the armors location and opened it but when I go to carft man to upgrade my armors I see some of armors are missing. The suprior ursine gauntlets and wolf trousers are missing so I can't get my master armors in wolf and bear. I email CD project but they didn't helped me. Please check the 1.32 update and realise the batch soon

I don t see any 1.32 update, the latest is 1.31 which removed tons of bugs but brought new ones

Top Bottom