New Updates? (PC)

+
Hello Red Cyberpunks

simple question for the Devs, no offense intended, no bashing nor attacking, neutral question
will there be any new update to fix some bugs, increase performance or something? PC

I waited 8 years, I don't mind waiting months or another year
If there are new updates on the way, I'll wait, if there won't be any new updates, then, I complete it now.

thanks for reading :cool:

As a guestimate, I reckon they'll roll something out within the next 2 weeks, they gotta compile all the data/feedback and make changes, I do hope some kind of performance patch comes out soon.

pretty sure they already have confirmed patches are being worked on, there will be DLC (similar to the Witcher) and that next-gen consoles will get further improvements in a few months... would be kinda surprising to think a game of this size would be perfectly flawless on release day with no need for future patches lol, rest assured the game will grow in size and they wont be able to sell DLC if theres no patches

then again, if youre trying to play on last-gen consoles then you might not get as smooth an experience

I'm sure they've been monitoring social media and have seen the outcry. They're probably hard at work on updates/patches. At least I hope...

Hello Red Cyberpunks

simple question for the Devs, no offense intended, no bashing nor attacking, neutral question
will there be any new update to fix some bugs, increase performance or something? PC

I waited 8 years, I don't mind waiting months or another year
If there are new updates on the way, I'll wait, if there won't be any new updates, then, I complete it now.

thanks for reading :cool:

If previous CDPR games are anything to go by, I'd expect the first major patch to take 2-3 months.

One other thing, if you try to download another language, it will download the files, but if you switch back to English it will automatically delete the files, so when you switch back to another language it has to download the files all over again

:ROFLMAO:

OT: of course there will be a patches.

ps. I hope the devs can calm down and take a break at least during christmas break..

They should be.. hopefully. But based on my experience working in IT, you get one or two weeks of calm period right after production release. Yes, the work won't stop but the load is lighter during this period. I usually take it slow for a week just to recuperate.

My guess is there won't be major patches this month, probably minor things only. Or maybe no patches at all and we'll get our first big patch by end of January or early February next year

My guess is there won't be major patches this month, probably minor things only. Or maybe no patches at all and we'll get our first big patch by end of January or early February next year

We know of one game-breaking bug on consoles which prevents progression in the main storyline, it at least should be fixed Asap. The rest can wait as far as Im concerned.

We know of one game-breaking bug on consoles which prevents progression in the main storyline, it at least should be fixed Asap. The rest can wait as far as Im concerned.

Ahhh yeahh.. the consoles. I forgot about this really, really, really hot mess lol. Yeah, they should fix it asap for the console though agree.

I'm playing on PC and there are certain keybindings you cant customize. Why? Also, why was this game released half-assed? Meaning that there are so many damn bugs that it makes the game not worth playing. I believe there is a great majority of us out here that pre-ordered this game with the promise that it would be a functioning game. And since it's not, what are you going to do with the majority here? Refund our money so that we can wait for another year until you correctly work this game out? I didn't pay 60.00 dollars to play an Alpha or Beta at best.

Top Bottom