New Video: Dev Diary #2 – New Elements: Cinematics

+
New Video: Dev Diary #2 – New Elements: Cinematics

Its dev diary time! This time members of CD Projekt RED will discuss the new animations and cinematics included in the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings. But theres also a surprise this time one important person from outside the studio also talks about his work
You can watch the dev diary here.

I beat you to this :p
already posted it 2 days ago here :D

awesome entry bound to make all happy! looking forward to next week for the new quests/characters!

Awesome! :D

Extra cinematics is always welcomed! Putting in content to push/enhance the storys richness is never wrong! The new intro CGI movie is friggin' AMAZING! Really needs one with Geralt who does some supertastic things.. Supertastic is so a word, well a merging of two words. Anyhoo, great devvid! Looking forward to the new character devvid!

Kudos CDPR! :)

Adityathewarriorwithin said:
I've not gone anywhere mate :D
That's what you think mate, We made a special forum environment... For them you vanished. Welcome to the Red Twilight Zone.
And you couldn't talk about this two days ago, cause IGN got it yesterday (that's when you wrote your post):p You are in a time vortex now :p
And remember - I'm a Gallifreyan (Time Lord).
But jokes aside - it's great that you like the Dev Diary!

Adi- who? This person is just a legend, to be told in dark corners of this forum, right? ^^

And i wish they'd stop teasing us with dev diares and give us the enhanced edition right now

Question.
On Roche's path, if Henselt is alive, it is heavily implied that Aedirn succumbs to his influence as well (that guy can potentially own 3/4 of the North!). Will the cinematic reflect that, cause the one showing Temeria's division didn't.

I LOOOOOOOVE the cool nonCentralEuropean accent that Borys Pugacz-Muraszkiewicz has.
It sounds so good dammit. But you guys are all so likeable dammit !

Also, fantastic diary and I am uber hyped for my third playthrough of the game.

M4xw0lf said:
Adi- who? This person is just a legend, to be told in dark corners of this forum, right? ^^

I heard there was some kind of Grand Master coming to town or something

Or do they actually seem "to stand" in air? Oo, you confused me

Internal clock, so they are basically just very slow.

It's exciting to learn more about how things are made in the cinematics, animations and new location, what you have to consider, what's important or what to emphasize.

P.S.
We have a very watchful community in regard of Witcher news, what do you think, Aditya?

This is really great. It really looks like all we've asked for was given to us, and even more

I think I'll especially enjoy the cut-scenes that are there to provide closure and fill in some gaps. It's highly possible that, along with all the other stuff, it will make TW a trully 10/10 game. April 17th CAN'T COME FAST ENOUGH! :D

Top Bottom