Jobs Support Register

New video material – Kingslayer

+

Marcin Momot

CD PROJEKT RED
New video material – Kingslayer

Say hello to the mysterious Kingslayer – a person responsible for the massacre taking place during opening cinematic to The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition.
Who is he? What are his motives? Who is he working for? Don’t wait any longer and watch it here.

Aditya

User
finally in hd!! well can we have the next one for geralt please?? i think that is inevitable, followed by roche and iorveth I guess on second note ever sine the xbox release and all a large focus towards the kingslayer can be seen. I guess geralt went back stage lol

chlong7

User
I like the way most of the 360 trailers take the emphasis off of Geralt. Many (not all) console players will have missed TW1, so this promotional style builds up the world and the character they'll be chasing through the game while leaving them free to discover who their version of Geralt is. That's good planning. I hope it pays off.

kyogen said:
I like the way most of the 360 trailers take the emphasis off of Geralt. Many (not all) console players will have missed TW1, so this promotional style builds up the world and the character they'll be chasing through the game while leaving them free to discover who their version of Geralt is. That's good planning. I hope it pays off.
I agree. Plus I don't think I'll ever get tired of Letho :D

I am glad CDPR recognizes how awesome Letho is to bring him under the limelight like that. Hopefully Xbox players will see him for what he is: one of the best damn antagonists in video gaming history (certainly my favorite ever).

gregski

KnightofPhoenix said:
I am glad CDPR recognizes how awesome Letho is to bring him under the limelight like that. Hopefully Xbox players will see him for what he is: one of the best damn antagonists in video gaming history (certainly my favorite ever).
I agree, Letho is truly remarkable. And I really like how this trailer fleshes him out as someone we're gonna be chasing the whole game.

Paul_cz

User
Yeah, Letho is fantastic. And this trailer seems to inlude scenes that were not in preEE version.

I really cannot wait for EE release. Only CDP can manage to actually make me look forward to release of console version of a game!

Indeed, another incredible trailer about an incredible character. I just can't wait for all the neeeeeeeew things.

But the badassery that is Geralt of Rivia should not be forgotten.

kitadol

User
You guys are releasing a ton of videos! Hope you aren't burning out all you have before you get close to launch!

Anyways, good trailer!

gregski

Kitadol said:
You guys are releasing a ton of videos! Hope you aren't burning out all you have before you get close to launch!

Anyways, good trailer!
Nah, they probably come up with ideas for a new trailer every morning by the coffee machine. Creative bastards :) It's probably like this:

- Man, I got this terrible hangover, last night was ruff...where are the goddamn spoons!
- Here you go. I came up with this idea for a Letho trailer when I was stuck in the traffic jam this morning...
- Yeah, sure, just pass me the sugar and let's do it...

Hm...I think I kinda like that bold guy there... must be a nice hero LOL

more videos please, moaar! it's loong way til April 17th!

Aver

User
Queenslayer said:
So is it heavy spoilery? 'Cause I'm resisting very hard not to watch it if it is.
Rule about CDPR: If you didn't play a game, don't watch trailers to avoid spoilers ;P

Queenslayer said:
So is it heavy spoilery? 'Cause I'm resisting very hard not to watch it if it is.
Well not that there are so many dangerous spoilers in them... your head ain't gonna explode I assure u :)
But if you are just any tiny lil wee sensitive to the matter... better avoid.

Anyway, there were MUCH more spoilers in the very early videos and previews when the PC version came out.

Lanaya

User
Quite exquisite might I say. But isn't this spoiling it too much? ow well . . . maybe not if there is content even we haven't seen. Besides I think these are a little irrelevant compared to what we are expecting right? I mean I just wanna see all the gameplay changes, all those little premisses here and there, I wanna see what have they accomplished.

kitadol

User
If you haven't played the game you really won't understand whats going. Its spoilerific for us because we know which scenes go in which order and we get an idea of what's going on

What was spoilerific however, was the demo of the 360 conference which showed the ending to the game. WTF was that lol

Lanaya

User
I changed my mind, I just went and watched all other previous trailers. they were even HEAVIER with spoilers that this one, but we didnt knew at the time . . . now that we do we can spot them, so I think the spoiler value can be ignored.