New video material – Kingslayer

+
KnightofPhoenix said:
I am glad CDPR recognizes how awesome Letho is to bring him under the limelight like that. Hopefully Xbox players will see him for what he is: one of the best damn antagonists in video gaming history (certainly my favorite ever).

Indeed :D I have trouble picking just one favorite, but Letho is definitely tied for first place at the top of my list :p

Other challengers would be Loghain from Origins because he has a lot of depth and is a good attempt to portray a character who is misguided but really does believe he's acting for the benefit of his people (unlike the usual "evil for evil's sake" villains who are malicious or doing it purely for personal gain). Also the Elder God from the Legacy of Kain series because he's so damned memorable And the main villain from Kotor 2 (major Kotor 2 spoiler:
I mean Kreia, not the others :p I loved how she acts as a mentor throughout most of the game and totally messes with the player's mind by making really good points that are hard to argue against :p
)

KnightofPhoenix said:
Nice, but... it's a little too plot-spoilery, I feel :p

I agree :p After I played the game and watched some of the original trailers again, I was also very surprised by how much was shown. But I was too ignorant to realize how big the spoilers were when I saw the trailers back before the game came out :p I imagine it will be the same way for 360 players who watch this trailer before they play the game.

I don't think this trailer about Letho hasn't too many spoilers. The info given form the reputation of this guy, nourish the fear everybody should get when Letho enters the stage… all appetizers for the players who haven't played the game yet. And one has to give a base to these appetizers, fragments of the story.

Nice suspense trailer anbout an antagonist

WardDragon said:
Indeed :D I have trouble picking just one favorite, but Letho is definitely tied for first place at the top of my list :p

Other challengers would be Loghain from Origins because he has a lot of depth and is a good attempt to portray a character who is misguided but really does believe he's acting for the benefit of his people (unlike the usual "evil for evil's sake" villains who are malicious or doing it purely for personal gain). Also the Elder God from the Legacy of Kain series because he's so damned memorable And the main villain from Kotor 2 (major Kotor 2 spoiler:
I mean Kreia, not the others :p I loved how she acts as a mentor throughout most of the game and totally messes with the player's mind by making really good points that are hard to argue against :p
)

My list of favorite antagonists is as follows:
Number 3: Loghain Mac Tir
Number 2: Jacques de Aldersberg
Number 1: Letho of Gulet

It's been a really long time that I've played Kotor 2, so I don't remember the antagonist that much, though I do remember that this individual was great.

Forum veteran
CDPR should open up a store and sell Letho teddy bears. They'd be fun for fans and creepy and awkward for strangers. The perfect teddy bear.

Decapitated Demavend bear head sold separately.

Impressive trailer.

I'm excited to see how of an antagonist Letho is, and certainly after all of the hype I've been hearing of him. Weren't TW2 around the corner for Xbox, I'd would go straight to the local game store and grab a copy for the PC right now. You could almost say Letho is one of the reasons to why buying TW2 almsot makes it an obligation (hoho).

Top Bottom