New video – Social Features

+
For those who really love numbers, the profile menu should keep track of all possible game stats.

Card Analysis:
Which cards I use the most (with which win ratio), whether I use to win during round 1, 2 and 3. (to revise one's strategy and tune the decks)

For example: "How many times do I use a deck containing witchers?"; "How's the win ratio of the games where I use Vesemir?". Against which faction is Vesemir most effective considering my past matches?"

These changes are GREAT, just the spectator function is lacking and I would like to see that. Sometimes I wanna play the game but I don't want to play the game, so I resort to watching someone else play.

I great suggestion I saw the other day was to:
"Put in an ability to make notes on each player during a game, that you can always open up again if you play against them in the future or add to the notes from the social tab;
That way you can note down strategies, and other notes on your opponents that you will always have handy when you play them."

Maybe it was said already, but if I had EXACTLY 4200, will I get access to that still not-revealed "vip" content???
Or I need at least 4201 for it???
​​​​​

Gyurim;n9362221 said:
Hey. How about showing also the mill value during keg opening? Or is it already there? Thanks

Actually every1 after playing some time remember all milling values so it will be kinda distracting for veteran players

I got a good idea, what stats you could add, and that will be easy to implement imo.
It's based on mill value that is calculated when you can click to mill all your duplicate cards.
So why you not add and stat that will show : Whole collection mill value - that will show how many scraps you could potentially get if you mill for scraps and powder your all collection ( including single colds, bronze, premiums ets).
That will be good stat to know how much is in theory worth your all collection, players on forum or friends could compare how much "wealthy" in game they are :p

Eventually 2nd stat that is similiar to this : Whole collection craft value - will show how much scraps and powder theoretically costed your total collection if you crafted all cards by yourself :)

Top Bottom