Slave drivers are just used as bodies for ale. I'm sure they can be replaced with something else. Runestone's crap now, thankfully. It'll take some tweaking but I'm sure alchemy will stay good, especially with greatswords running rampant.
Seriously, what's with the SK love at CDPR? One of the best decks in the game receive no nerfs? And by best I mean broken. No one thought corsairs needed a nerf? It's a faction that spams stuff and then resurrects stuff. Do they really need corsairs with all the other revives? Can't wait for 6 months of Greatswords...
What I like:
- Mulligan/swap as separate features.
- Brouver no longer being able to pull Yaevinn (why this wasn't hotfixed ages ago is beyond me).
- CA changes in general.
- Harder to get carry-over without explicitly playing it in the prior round.
- Henselt machines getting nerfed into the ground. I actually like Henselt machines, but Henselt is such an interesting leader and can do so much more than just spam machines.
- Bronze create is dead.
- Silver create still exists but is a lot less consistent.
What I dislike:
- Lack of balance changes to SK greatswords. This should get countered by hard control (and with slave driver offering up some control options NG vs SK might be an auto-win for NG).
- Winch now boosts all machines by three. Machine swarm to the level where this would be useful doesn't exist anymore. Winch is basically a dead card now.