New Video: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition Launch Trailer

+
New Video: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition Launch Trailer

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition will be available in retail on the 17th of April. For this occasion CD Projekt RED has released a launch trailer, showcasing the main features of the game. In the trailer we meet the protagonist -Geralt of Rivia, experience the spectacular and tactical combat and have a glance at the most lively and believable game world ever created in a video game. Enjoy the video here!

Really amazing! And I love the music you use for your trailers! Hopefully you have included it in the soundtrack!

NEW TRAILER!!!! NEW TRAILER FROM CDP!!! NEW TW2 TRAILER FROM CDP!!!!*dies of happiness*btw just finished downloading the patch after ~38 hours :D

Yup, I wrote long ago that the TW1 main music theme had that iconic quality to it, sort of like the James Bond theme, or the Tomb Raider theme from the original CORE series. I'm glad that somebody picked that up ;)

Would I be allowed to post to the article I just made for the launch trailer? I enjoy showing the support I offer directly to companies...but I don't want to be flagged for advertisement. <_>
I'd understand if the answer is a resounding, "NO WAY, DERP."

Tyrannikos said:
Would I be allowed to post to the article I just made for the launch trailer? I enjoy showing the support I offer directly to companies...but I don't want to be flagged for advertisement. <_>
I'd understand if the answer is a resounding, "NO WAY, DERP."
If you want to use the trailer in an article you wrote about The Witcher 2 - feel free.

Masos said:
If you want to use the trailer in an article you wrote about The Witcher 2 - feel free.
Well...I already wrote it and posted it on my site. I wanted to share it with you guys! :p

Masos said:
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition will be available in retail on the 17[sup]th[/sup] of April. For this occasion CD Projekt RED has released a launch trailer, showcasing the main features of the game. In the trailer we meet the protagonist -Geralt of Rivia, experience the spectacular and tactical combat and have a glance at the most lively and believable game world ever created in a video game. Enjoy the video here!

Great trailer,keep up the good work guyz. Atm waiting for the 17th to play enhanced edition and playing the Arena mode so the time pass faster :p

Adityathewarriorwithin said:
NEW TRAILER!!!! NEW TRAILER FROM CDP!!! NEW TW2 TRAILER FROM CDP!!!!*dies of happiness*btw just finished downloading the patch after ~38 hours :D

xD 38 hours?? rofl dude... I dl it in 1,5 hour and I live in Greece where internet sucks...

Masos said:
Don't be modest! Show us!
Thank you! I just don't want you guys to think I'm trying to advertise on the site...

http://www.emptyapartment.net/home/launch-trailer-the-witcher-2-assassins-of-kings-enhanced-edi.html
I've been putting the word out as much as I can about the game. :]

Amazing launch trailer indeed!!!! i can´t wait!!!! im gonna play the witcher 1, then i will play the witcher 2 ED loading the save to do the entire videogame geralt´s story again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyrannikos said:
Thank you! I just don't want you guys to think I'm trying to advertise on the site...

http://www.emptyapar...hanced-edi.html
I've been putting the word out as much as I can about the game. :]

nice blog :)
i'll do a review too as I said once I can start playing it (so that it seems "more legit") :p
hope the red team will have a look at it too :)

Top Bottom