New videos for Xbox users

+
New videos for Xbox users

Today we have some new vidoes for all you Xbox 360 users who are connected to Xbox LIVE. European gamers can watch the newest episode of The Nexus, where hosts Andy Farrant and Dan Maher talk about the upcoming Enhanced Edition of The Witcher 2. Our American friends can also learn more about the game one of the Insider Movies is focused solely on Assassins of Kings and offers an extensive preview of what's to come on April 17. To view these videos simply head over to the Inside Xbox tab on your dashboard. Aforementioned movies should also appear on Xbox.com shortly.

I wonder what a percentage would be of xbox gamers versus PC gamers visiting thewitcher.com.

Aver

Forum veteran
Well, ME3 sold on X360 4 times better than on PC and yet most of people on forum are mentioning that they played on PC. I think that PC players just like forums more than console players.

Aver said:
Well, ME3 sold on X360 4 times better than on PC and yet most of people on forum are mentioning that they played on PC. I think that PC players just like forums more than console players.

Oh come on, this one is easy. How do you access a forum with a console!

The UI looks...bizarre. I hope the funbox players like it. And I notice totally different explosions for the console there. The graphics compared to PC are...well. Yeesh.

I was afraid my average PC wouldn't match the console version. That concern has certainly been allayed.

I really wish the completely console interface (big fonts etc) were added as an option into PC version, for those of us who have PCs connected to TVs to get the best of both worlds !

MM360 said:
So am I

Btw, here's the video from the US XBL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUCJaHh1a7Q

ya, but that's not the one where Andy Farrant and Dan Maher compare Geralt to Johnny Winter

slimgrin said:
The graphics compared to PC are...well. Yeesh.
Yeah. Even from that compressed youtube video it's clearly noticeable.

But hey, compared to other 360 games I think it looks great.

Woah, they made the in-game lightning more brightest than in PC version, and there is more contrast between light and shadows. Also, they change a little bit the UI; the shadows are NOT pixelated entirely (in PC version even to MAX you can see strange pixelated shadows XD); I think it has no bloom, motion blur, SSAO, cool depth of field; the textures are quite medium, the draw distance also...

Or maybe I'm just being a little bit blind XD

EDIT: And the explosion of course. More explosive, because Geralt is so cool that über explodes the enemy with his presence :D

Good to see you guys are finally getting the attention you deserve for your game from microsoft. :D Unless of course they're making you to pay for it... I'm so excited about this game! Just little over two weeks to go!

Top Bottom