New W3 Artworks and a hidden screenshot

+
New W3 Artworks and a hidden screenshot

I don't know about you, but these artworks look new to me. thought I could share.

from gamingbolt.com

And here's the hidden screenshot. you can see a burning soldier at 1:18 of the "debut gameplay trailer". this is why he's burning !

from meristation.com

Yes, the first picture looks like the Cloister in Vizima.
The 3rd picture looks like Triss' room in Kaer Mohren.

Yeah those are old ones. But still interesting. so considering peoples commets can we assume that we will see an occupied vizima?

the second one reminds me of brokilon, so it might be that the wild hunt might destroy that place.

the fourth might be art work of moussesack.

SystemShock7 said:
Yes, the first picture looks like the Cloister in Vizima.
The 3rd picture looks like Triss' room in Kaer Mohren.

This reminded me of the same, and my jaw dropped :eek:/>
Are they really new? AMAZING!

We really need more "indoorish missions" too. Kinda missed them from TW1, though even that had barely

First screenshot is from somewhere in Nilfgaard , look at flag . Emperor Emhyr's place .?
Or may be Empire just took over Temeria .

First pic reminded me nilfgaardian garden from the book with 100 years old fish. But at the second thought, yeah it looks like Orders cathedral from TW1.

Comparison:

The Witcher 3

The Witcher 1

It is the same place... there is no doubt about that.

And the same happens here:

The Witcher 3

The Witcher 1:

Those are two of my favorite places from the original game.

This brings back memories

JMSLionheart said:
Comparison:

The Witcher 3

The Witcher 1

It is the same place... there is no doubt about that.

Isn't this the Temerian palace or something? Why are there Nilfgaardians flags all over?

Wichat said:
Vizima has fallen

*Waiting for vivaxardas to correct you and tell you that it was "liberated"* :D

Keep in mind though that this artwork could just illustrate one possible state of Vizima. Maybe we'll be able to avert that. Or maybe we can make an effort to help take it back.

Judging by the basic layout of TW3's game world we have so far (Novigrad, Skellige, No Man's Land) it was clear that Vizima would at least be under siege, if not fallen already. If it was included at all - which surprises me a bit. Looking at the World Map, I had not expected TW3's area to stretch so far east. Makes me happy.

By the way: Looking at the outline of confirmed areas, it makes La Valette castle a likely location, too. And if Vizima is not the very southeastern corner of TW3, we might just see Brenna, too.

Damn . I think Nilfgaard took over Vizima . Everything is pretty clear now . War , Nilfgaard , Future of Geralt's loved ones and Northern Kingdoms and the Wild Hunt . Will be interesting to see what happens , situation is incredibly tens .

Doubt we'll see vizima in witcher3. John Mamais when asked about possibility of returning to old locations said that he "don't think so".

I doubt the first pic is the order's inner cloister. they're just similar to each other.
keep in mind that both designs might have been done by a same artist.

Top Bottom