New wallpapers

+
New wallpapers

We have just added two new wallpapers to our website's gallery so make sure to grab them in order to prepare yourself for the 17th of April. The first one is heavily based on the cover of the Enhanced Edition, and the second one is all about Geralt versus the dragon. We hope you like them.

And linked into DeviantArt group too! :D

If you're looking for more wallpapers, check the gallery (link it's in my signature below)

Odd behaviour on the Witcher site: Links seem to automatically redirect to buy.thewitcher.com, including the one to the wallpaper gallery above. It started working properly again when I waited about five minutes and tried again, but then I wanted to check the artwork section, and the same thing happened again; I was taken - against my will! - to the buy.thewitcher.com. What sort of new marketing method is this? You won't get me to pre-order the 360-version, no matter how many times you take me to that site. : P

Anyway, awesome wallpapers. As usual, though, the logo kind of ruins the artistic value.

The wallpapers are really cool however, the dragon one was released quite a while ago, the only difference being the 'Enhanced Edition' that was not written on it at that time.
Oh well, they are still lovely and would love some more wallpapers(if I am not asking too much, hah)

yesh the dragon one is old, but the other one is what i wanted since quiet some time so gracius anyways for both! and yes that link still directs to buy.thewitcher.com someone fix it

secondchildren said:
Right. I scratched my head at first the same and took me some time to get the real wallpapers location.
Would you let me into this secret? Can't find this hidden entrance to the treasure room aka gallery.

"The Witcher 2" and "The Witcher 2 Xbox 360" have their own separate galleries of wallpapers, art and screenshots.. shouldn't they merge them together instead of keeping different stuff in different places? Ultimately its TW2 afterall, all multiplatform game sites have no such different "galleries" as such. Just saying

I'd like to request for a greater resolution analysis of these wallpapers in 1680x1050(my monitor's native resolution). They do seem pixelated in my PC. And please, someone fix the redirection of the wallpapers. :/

Tannosuke said:
I'd like to request for a greater resolution analysis of these wallpapers in 1680x1050(my monitor's native resolution). They do seem pixelated in my PC. And please, someone fix the redirection of the wallpapers. :/

They offer 1920x1200. It's the same format. You can resize it with IrfanView or Photoshop or whatever.

Sweet!

Those are nice! You should update the link though. Keep 'em commming! April 17th is so far away, needs it, my precious.. Ehm.. I mean, I would like to experience the enhanced edition now but with all awesome things you have to wait for it to arrive I suppose. :) Gonna use the Dragon Wallpaper..

DonSwingKing said:
They offer 1920x1200. It's the same format. You can resize it with IrfanView or Photoshop or whatever.

Downloaded it via secondchildren's deviantart. Need to download it in its true resolution from this gallery. They only need to fix the redirection.

I get the "SORRY. THE ACCESS CANNOT BE GRANTED."
when I click the witcher 2 tab, whats going on?

Top Bottom