New wallpapers

+
PetraSilie said:
Would you let me into this secret? Can't find this hidden entrance to the treasure room aka gallery.

PetraSilie said:
Downloaded it via secondchildren's deviantart. Need to download it in its true resolution from this gallery. They only need to fix the redirection.

PetraSilie said:
I get the "SORRY. THE ACCESS CANNOT BE GRANTED."
when I click the witcher 2 tab, whats going on?
Link is here --> http://en.thewitcher.com/the-witcher/2/xbox/gallery/wallpapers/
Warning: Birth date gate!

"The Witcher 2" and "The Witcher 2 Xbox 360" have their own separate galleries of wallpapers, art and screenshots.. shouldn't they merge them together instead of keeping different stuff in different places? Ultimately its TW2 afterall, all multiplatform game sites have no such different "galleries" as such. Just saying

Some of the pics are from the Enhanced Edition, so until the patch is released the PC/360 split is legit :p

secondchildren said:
Link is here --> http://en.thewitcher.com/the-witcher/2/xbox/gallery/wallpapers/
Warning: Birth date gate!

Yeah, it worked when i changed my browser. It seems that my age has been inputed wrongly, or perhaps my profile has a wrong age and is preventing access. But thanks. the wallpapers look EXQUISITE. However is there a widescreen? mine is 1680x1050.

At long last. ^^ I downloaded the highest resolution to make it beautiful for my windows 7 background. ^^ I love so much the dragons.

Well, is it my idea or the 2nd picture reminds me of the one I created in DAMNation competition last year? xD

Hooray, hooray.. I got access to the gallery too I guess I will use one motive at work because I have there a larger monitor

Mvc9 said:
Yeah, it worked when i changed my browser. It seems that my age has been inputed wrongly, or perhaps my profile has a wrong age and is preventing access. But thanks. the wallpapers look EXQUISITE. However is there a widescreen? mine is 1680x1050.

I'm a graphic designer. Just download the highest resolution to make it quite stretched to your original resolution. It works fine with me. My monitor is also 1680x1050.

The lower the resolution it is, the more uglier the picture gets.

Top Bottom