New Weather Question

+
Dominika.Skubida;n8559580 said:
4. First Light has only one change – it will affect only one chosen row, just like the other weather cards.
5. Weather damages units permanently. Removing the weather from a row does not restore any strength.
My future is foggy... Storm is coming... How can I survive?

really nice change... this will add more frustration & indirectly more mistakes.. ohh god it's going to be a super fun :smiling2:

TH3WITCH3R;n8560410 said:
it's going to be a super fun
No...not fun at all. Especially when your opponent play Ragh Nar Roog (do 3 damge to highest units on row - three row - per turn).

DEERCG;n8560490 said:
No...not fun at all. Especially when your opponent play Ragh Nar Roog (do 3 damge to highest units on row - three row - per turn).

Is Ragnarok changed again for Public Beta?

kaalev;n8560510 said:
Is Ragnarok changed again for Public Beta?

Yes it is changed, it spawns Rag Nar Roog to each opponent row = 3 damage to strongest opponent unit in each row at the start of each turn. By far most OP Gwent card I ever saw and I really hope they tone it down little before final release.

Btw. nearly each card will be changed for public beta and some core game mechanics too, it is practically new game. Which is cool, because most are very good changes, like new weather system. But in dev. preview there were some clearly OP cards and some totally unplayable, thought they still have couple days to balance them better.

Last edited:
Isi23_23;n8560720 said:
Yes it is changed, it spawns Rag Nar Roog to each opponent row = 3 damage to strongest opponent unit in each row at the start of each turn. By far most OP Gwent card I ever saw and I really hope they tone it down little before final release.

Btw. nearly each card will be changed for public beta and some core game mechanics too, it is practically new game. Which is cool, because most are very good changes, like new weather system. But in dev. preview there were some clearly OP cards and some totally unplayable, thought they still have couple days to balance them better.

I see. I assume they'll add silver cards to remove 2 weather effects, since the silver weather cards can add 2 weather effects. As for Ragnarok that does sound too OP. Hell, I find a single YenCon annoying to deal with but triple the damage on every row... Insane.

DEERCG;n8560490 said:

It's a neutral card as well this changes are not yet final so may be dev. will change the damage / strength numbers before final release.

And I am talking about overall weather changes is fun & not about particular card :)

DEERCG;n8562580 said:
TH3WITCH3R How do you think about Yen:Con? Weather is nearly same her now. So that's annoying but not funny.

frankly speaking I seriously not faced yen:con from long time now & I don't think yen:con is op when we have lock.

About weather we still needs to play with it to jump on final conclusion but I really like the change compare to previous weather mechanism.
Now you don't have to worry about monsters going to spawn foglets with fog & at same time they going to damage your all ranged cards to 1 strength.

Lets see.. We are not far from new update :) & the game is still in beta & you see how dev. are listening to everybody & making all nice changes to make gwent great game.

Top Bottom