New Witcher 3 gameplay to be shown during San Diego Comic Con!

+

Jupiter_on_Mars

You cannot call that Madonna's song questionable. It's an undeniable classic from my childhood!:sad:

It's great you're letting @EmperorZorn stay for the interviews! Kinley does need a squire. He needs someone to carry his Sângerete and Tobă sandwiches, translate signposts and generally guide him through the fair. Again, Zorn will also come in handy to hold the Ipad and flip the pages.

Wise decision, Marcin. Not for a moment did I doubt your judgement!

It's great you're letting @EmperorZorn stay for the interviews! Kinley does need a squire. He needs someone to carry his Sângerete and Tobă sandwiches, translate signposts and generally guide him through the fair. Again, Zorn will also come in handy to hold the Ipad and flip the pages.

And I am also very skilled in dropping puns at inappropriate times.
What more could you want ?

Oh and thank you for being such a nice guy, Jupiter.
I appreciate your support and I'm sure Kinley does aswell~

Look what Marcin posted on Twitter!
Marcin Momot ‏@Marcin360 9m:
We have some good news regarding next week coming later today. I'm sure a lot of folks will be happy;) #witcher3 #wildhunt

If that isn't going to be the gameplay, I don't know what it is.
Also people would go crazy if it wasn't..

We have some good news regarding next week coming later today. I'm sure a lot of folks will be happy;) #witcher3 #wildhunt

It sounds great but the question is how much of it will be actually shown to the public.

Oh, well I'm assuming it's the full 30 minute demo that was shown at Comic-Con. But it could be something else, I guess.

It could be both indeed (or something else altogether), I would just keep in mind that an announcement does not translate into public gameplay/showing.

"Gameplay videos are coming. More info regarding that will be revealed later today"

From this link:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152335535354331.1073741851.9659019330&type=1

"Finally, we have some great news for the folks who won’t be able to make it to Germany. Starting next week we will be revealing that The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gameplay footage all of you have been asking about, so be sure to keep your eyes glued to our website and social media as there will be a lot of treats in store for them."

THIS, I LIKE!!!!

Last edited:
"Finally, we have some great news for the folks who won’t be able to make it to Germany. Starting next week we will be revealing that The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gameplay footage all of you have been asking about, so be sure to keep your eyes glued to our website and social media as there will be a lot of treats in store for them."

THIS, I LIKE!!!!

FINALLY!!!!! Woot!!!

THIS, I LIKE!!!!

Though where did you get that from?

I suddenly don't care when they show footage after drooling over the last trailer for so long. The game's six months out anyway. I am at peace.

Maybe I'm reading too much into that but It feels to me like they're going to cut it into segments.
Also the 'starting next week' part, I doubt they'll release the SDCC footage before Gamescon starts on the 13th (wednesday).

I suggest you head on over to this thread for more information and to continue the discussion there. Reading through Marcin's responses, you'll find out that the gameplay will indeed be cut into segments and shown over the course of a couple of weeks.

Nah I'm just lurkin this thread on and off for info, but I'm no less excited than the rest of you - I find it hard to keep up with so many posts and I get a bit lost in forums =) just finding this thread takes me a while.

I hope we get some more game info and that the gameplay will be viewable by this Thursday. I'm still trying to find out how big the install is as I'm considering buying an SSD just for TW3 but hey that's for another thread :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom