New Witcher - Choose your own school

+
I'm a bit disappointed in the news that the medallion is fashioned after the Lynx. Not so much because of the design choice but because I'm worried they will limit player options.

They already created 3 schools in the previous game so why not have us choose which school we use and have the skills, playstyle, stance etc differ slightly based the school you're from. e.g. Bear has an affinity for strength and uses certain weapons. They kind of already did this with the armor sets in Witcher 3 where schools like Griffin had a sign buff if I remember correctly but it was very limited because you had to wear all pieces of the armor.

Hopefully I'm wrong and they still consider doing this but are expanding the number of schools by adding Lynx. One of the things that made the witcher 3 great was the choices you made but we were very limited in the choices we could make pertaining to Geralt himself. I think combining the existing system in Witcher 3 with the skill tree in Cyberpunk 2077 to suite your style of combat would be the best way to go but tie these skills to a specific school/medallion.

It would be interesting if CDPR creates a new character in this saga that we have to control, they let us choose the school and in the prologue of the game they make us train with that school and that there is a whole story within each school, it would be interesting however in what I personally have a problem with there not being something "canon" in the games, I would prefer that CDPR create this sequence with only one school, however it was interesting for me to comment on that.

It’s interesting to be honest I would have liked the next Protag to be from the School of The Viper myself.

No ciri to main character plz. We want new character or we can make our own. Also i want to see nilfgaard city where i can talk and buy stuff and talk people.
Post automatically merged:

We want more cutscenes in game and multiple options in talking choices.
Post automatically merged:

I want more missions with fellow witchers or battles against other witchers.

Top Bottom