Cheers mates, I'm new at the game. Is it possible to get it some basic tooltips from experienced players, please? I'm an active Hearthstone player (since 2016 +/-) so I know something about card games. The first point is I would like to be a "f2p" player in this game because Hearthstone sucked my wallet. The first question therefore arises.
- Is this game playable at "f2p"? Yes I know this game is "f2p", Hearthstone is too but... you know what do I mean...? Is this here same problem? "No pay, no fun" condition?
- How much time is required to build decks for "f2p" players?
- What first recommend you for a newbie? Just grinding Arena like a Hearthstone for game currency, material, or something like that?
- What first in Reward Book? Is there any faction I should start with?
- Any other important hints, tips, and tricks?