Newly introduced leader bugs 5.2

+
I can't change my leader for Northern Realms, despite changing I'm always getting Foltest as the leader. Not sure if this is the case with all leaders, but, I've also noticed that the voicetrack for leaders Svalblod and Radovid has been swapped somehow.

This leads me to think there are some bugs with leaders currently, introduced with 5.2. I don't like Foltest, I think he's a bit annoying, and the sword movement is a bit slow and unfitting for my deck. Anyways, after changing multiple times, it now days that Demavend is my current skin for the deck, but despite that I'm getting Foltest on the battlefield.

Sometimes my leadskin just resets and says it is Foltest, sometimes it sticks, but I get Foltest anyways.

It's not a big deal, but a little annoying that's all.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
I can't change my leader for Northern Realms, despite changing I'm always getting Foltest as the leader.

I've had that problem with every leader skin, for a while now. The workaround was selecting the new skin, restart the game and then play a match. After that, the cosmetics should stick.

I can't change my leader for Northern Realms, despite changing I'm always getting Foltest as the leader. Not sure if this is the case with all leaders, but, I've also noticed that the voicetrack for leaders Svalblod and Radovid has been swapped somehow.

This leads me to think there are some bugs with leaders currently, introduced with 5.2. I don't like Foltest, I think he's a bit annoying, and the sword movement is a bit slow and unfitting for my deck. Anyways, after changing multiple times, it now days that Demavend is my current skin for the deck, but despite that I'm getting Foltest on the battlefield.

Sometimes my leadskin just resets and says it is Foltest, sometimes it sticks, but I get Foltest anyways.

It's not a big deal, but a little annoying that's all.

I have the same problem with the new Wraith Skin, it seems to reset to Eredin skin every time i play against another player using the Eredin skin, so far that's my obervation.

Same here...every time i make a change in deck it reverts to default leader. So annoying!
Hope they will resolve the issue with the upcoming hotfix.

Top Bottom