News on patch 1.09

+
just.,. fix... the... framerate... it will be enough

Everyone paid for the game, the PS4 was the top selling platform for the game. I don't think that we should beg this much for only ONE problem to be solved. They should solve every problem that is possible. And the graphical ones like the damn flickering shadows was not present in the old versions of the game, so it should be even easier to fix than the frame rate. But again, they have to solve all the problems, it's a ridiculous neglect with the PS4 where the game sold so many copies.

Framerate isn't that bad, I get less than 25 fps only at bigger fights or in places where is a lot of objects to load. The main problem IMO is to fix crashing because it makes game unplayable at all. Graphical and framerate problems just make it uncomfortable to play. Btw I know that crashes is not only cdpr fault but also sony's but anyway it should be fixed somehow, cause people spend their hard earned money for something that's not working as it supposed to be.

Gaaaaaaaaaad I miss those days where I play TW3 on patch 1.01 ahhhh the slow walk, the graphics, the atmosphere ooooo.. the only thing they need to fix really back then was the frame rate and some quest bugs and its the best game ever.......

Fast forward 104 days later. WAT THE FCK HAPEND???

Everyone paid for the game, the PS4 was the top selling platform for the game.

That's an assumption. Regardless though, CDPR have made more money with the PC platform than any of the consoles, as the profit is much higher. With consoles, the sales has to be shared with Microsoft and Sony, retail outlets, shipping and packaging costs etcetera.. With PC, the vast majority of the sales were digital which means that CDPR gets a 70% of the profit for Steam sales, and 100% for GoG sales..

Do you mean like when your on horseback and the shadows flicker all the time. This started happening to me too and I had no idea what was causing it. I thought my ps4 was broken honestly. For some reason this only happens on horseback. Not on foot

Do you mean like when your on horseback and the shadows flicker all the time. This started happening to me too and I had no idea what was causing it. I thought my ps4 was broken honestly. For some reason this only happens on horseback. Not on foot

Yeah exactly this. I thought this too, that my PS4 was already dying even being only some months old. So i look on youtube and see this happening to a lot of other people too and realized it was "normal". But still i really get very irritated by this graphical glitch and honestly, don't know how so many people seems to not talk about or notice this. It's ridiculous to look at.

I don't know if this is worth anything, but the patch shouldn't really take too long anymore.. And hopefully it fixes graphical, framerate and mission bug issues... I really hope. This game is so great and it's a shame that stuff like that is dragging it down.

I hope this means that the patch will fix most of the stuff if it's still taking time. I want to finish the game and star NG+. But I just refuse to finish while I haven't done all the quests there are. -_-

I hope this means that the patch will fix most of the stuff if it's still taking time. I want to finish the game and star NG+. But I just refuse to finish while I haven't done all the quests there are. -_-

Bugged quests, graphical issues, extreme popins, horrible framerate. These are what has me shelving the game until all is fixed and proper.

There's absolutely no excuse for poor performance. MGSV 1080p 60fps. Mad Max 1080p 30fps. Witcher 3 1080p 20fps. UNACCEPTABLE!

I don't care about framerate issues. I'd rather they fix the game breaking bugs in the game that still exist. Such as the stamina bar not refilling. I have that issue on all my save files and can't continue in the game.

day 108 still no concrete news.. cdpr pleaze..

Attachments

• cdpr plez.jpg
    cdpr plez.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 68
Version 1.00

Version 1.08

Same place. Tried many times, with diferent times of day.
So... What happend CDPR?

Attachments

• IMG-20150903-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20150903-WA0013.jpg
    396.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 20150904_153052.jpg
    20150904_153052.jpg
    330.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
I don't care about framerate issues. I'd rather they fix the game breaking bugs in the game that still exist. Such as the stamina bar not refilling. I have that issue on all my save files and can't continue in the game.

If you don't care about framerate issues, stop gaming. Why fuel the fire? Stop ruining performance for others, giving the lazy ass developers more excuses not to fix the frames. It's not 30fps, that's the biggest issue, and needs full attention.

Top Bottom