News on patch 1.09

+
i am still waiting to get the key in the early stages of the game to get a sword so many patches and nothing ...game is not smooth on the pc on patch 1.08 sometimes stutters

The patch is on the way. Was just looking at the changelog and it looks really impressive - the list of changes is massive. The update will bring a lot of fixes and improvements including PS4 performance (as well as other platforms) plus many more. We ask for a bit more patience.

That is too much generic, what do you consider PS4 performance?

From @Marcin Momot :
All is good in the hood. The thing is that the update is really huge and we don't want to post the list until we're 100% sure everything is in there. Just between me and you guys, there should be some development in this department this week.

P.S. It's not called 1.09 anymore, but 1.10.

I don't know how people don't talk more about the graphical "problems" too. Texture pop in, flashing screen and the worst ones that appeared on 1.07-1.08 the flickering shadows.
Yeah, this looks really crapy when I'm playing. I don't remember any of this stuff in the first patch :(

I really hope you fixed the bug which makes the quest Novigrad: Closed City impossible to complete if you kill the witch hunters before they slay that guy who knocks on the door.
I also hope you fixed the infinite loading screen after you convince or kill the guards at the "Troll" Bridge. I lowered the bridge before running into the guards who ask me for a toll, I guess that broke the game.
Also, there is something wrong with Geralt's dynamic beard growth.

I've seen shades of this bug throughout the forums, but I can't enter the city Novigrad. I can't even get close and look at it without textures rapidly disappearing and the game going into a death-spiral error.

I'm hoping the patch fixes this error. Some people seem to have worked around it, I am locked into Velen with nowhere to advance to.

The Superior Legendary Wolven Gauntlets also need fixing.
For some reason they require Enhanced Griffin Gauntlets.

Notes are for all platforms. If it says performance fix for such and such and not a PC only thing...then guessing it is for all platforms.

Well this patch better fixes the framerate problems with the ps4 version... with the amount of angry ps4 users with this game and the fact that the expansion is only 1 week away from release, they have to fix it... otherwise they're gonna lose money from those ps4 users who won't buy the expansion... althoguh 15Gb? Seriously if it doesn't fix than I don't know what will

Do we really have to wait until next week?
Also, I bet the Closed City quest will not be fixed for those who were stupid enough to save Walter from the witch hunters. He will just keep banging that damn door even after 1.10.

Last edited:
Do we really have to wait until next week?
Also, I bet the Closed City quest will not be fixed for those who were stupid enough to save Walter from the witch hunters. He will just keep banging that damn door even after 1.10.

Expansion is out 13th and they said will be out before that so guessing Fri-Mon for the patch.....Late Monday for UK because we always get things late.

Top Bottom