News on patch 1.09

+
I foresee shitty performance yet. Besides according that log, they are not optimizing engine, they are modifying missions and zones, probably changing IQ

A massive patch for sure, but yes it's concerning not to see any specific frame rate related points on the list they posted, I sure hope the ps4 version gets a locked 30fps in this patch otherwise there'll be no chance of seeing such a thing in future patches. Marcin confirmed the ps4 performance improvement in his last statement let's hope he's telling the truth this time. Nonetheless I'm looking forward to all the improvements they managed to squeeze in to one patch :).

patch is out but my net is way too slow or else I would give some feedback about the framerate and if its fixed or not :|

I am downloading it now and... it's 17,2 GB from 1.08... what the actual hell.

//edit

If this doesn't fix the PS4 version, nothing will.

Last edited:
I hoesntly dont care if they had to take out the fog to have stable 30fps.... I've waited far too long for this, I've even considered to just start a new game on my PC and forget about the ps4 version but I've put way too much time on the ps4 version and I really hope this patch fixes it as the game is epic without taking into account all those issues it had

First example from your video makes a massive difference. Did it really look so barren before on PS4?
By the way, I think they have finally fixed in-game clock. Now it shows 140 hours which is about right for my playthrough.

Sorry not my video as I'm still downloading the patch xD but yeah that first one really looks bad... maybe it was a bug or something or maybe it actually looked like that and they improved it... don't know but really eager to test out the new patch :\

Top Bottom