News on patch 1.09

+
Well the patch is out and, yes, Closed City is still bugged for me. Walter still keeps banging the door and there is no way to kill him to get his key.
It is quite annoying, but no big deal since the quest reward is probably pretty useless.

Just tested it out and in terms of framerate, yeah it seems much more stabilized, stutter (which was a big issue for me) rarely ever happens now even when horse riding and the framerate is pretty much stable 30 even when fighting and all... the patch is not perfect though but in terms of framerate IMO it is indeed improved

made a short video (novigrad @ night & rain):
there are drops occassionally, BUT not all the time and NO 20 fps lock.
https://youtu.be/Rz87r2bqLro

swamp:drops are more common, but NO 20 fps lock (also night & rain)

otherwise stable 30 fps in these areas. even the micro stutters are gone (1 frame drops) too, though i'm not sure if completely

Last edited:
FRAMERATE HAS BEEN FINALLY FIXED?? OH MY GAAAAAAAAD, I'VE WAITED TOO LONG FOR THIS! i'm ganna cry nao. can't wait to try it myself arghh net go faster man.

---------- Updated at 08:28 AM ----------

Also is the funny-walking crate guy fixed? can someone confirm thanks in advance!

I download and install the 1.10 patch/PS4 console.
But even after the installation of 1.10 my bug quest status from 1.08 is still the same and even with an extra quest bugged.

Ok so I have finished the story and EVERYTHING else and I was waiting for 1.10 patch to clear out my bugged quest log.
The following bugged quest log from 1.08 remained even after the installation of 1.10:

- Both statuette/triss quests even that I have completed them pop out in my remaining quests and I cannot do nothing with these 2 quests.

-Still have uncompleted the "dirty funds" quest cause seems that I did it in the wrong way like a lot of people ."read the letter "

- Still the werewolf /skellige most wanted doesn't get killed.

- Still the "reason of state"quest is failed even that everything is green on the ☑ and it was completed fine till it popped out as failed little bit before the end of the story line quests.

-And also after the installation of 1.10 pop out a failed quest " novigrad closed city II " this failed quest didn't exist with the 1.08 but popped out after the installation of 1.10. This quest " NOVIGRAD CLOSED CITY "was completed before I didn't have any problem with that quest.
Please let me know if anyone else have something similar.

Finally the patch has improved the frame rate problems, also I've noticed that the water seems to have gotten a graphical improvement. It looks more natural now which is a big plus, one of the most annoying things was the micro stutter on horse back and in general, which has fixed. Some people said the patch got rid of fog in the bog region, fog is still there from what I've experienced, also there's hardly any noticeable fps drops.
Very happy so far with the patch, though the ps4 version doesn't have blood stains on the character nor did they add the button function to hide/show the HUD.
Since most of the issues are being fixed, I hope they consider adding screen filter option to change the colour pallette of the game, from black and white, sepia, cold, realistic and vivid. Also multiple camera options, like behind the shoulder view, zoomed out etc.

They did it...

Attachments

• mother-god-meme.jpg
    mother-god-meme.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I've been playing the game today and, I have to say, CDPR have made significant improvements to the fps. This does not go unappreciated. Sincerely, thank you.

Yes definitely, a big thanks to the team, thank you CDPR for the support you provided even after the games release. These kinds of performance patches are always welcome and hope you understand our gratitude towards your efforts.

Can someone that installed patch 1.10 tell me if the shadow flickering and some other graphical glitches stopped? This really annoyed me more than the frame rate drops.

Can someone that installed patch 1.10 tell me if the shadow flickering and some other graphical glitches stopped? This really annoyed me more than the frame rate drops.
They fixed it also. I ran some tests rush through quests skip conversations then run around some more. yep no visual glitches so far :D

Top Bottom