News radio stations?

+
Do any of the car radio stations have news? I'd like to listen to them while driving because some of the news stories are funny. In V's apartment I can watch TV news stations, but can we hear news in the car? Sometimes I do hear news in the car, but not often. When I tune to the same station again, I get no news. Also, I wish to have video screens in our cars. It seems there are a lot more interesting in-game videos (ads, talk shows, etc.) than in-game audio.

Do any of the car radio stations have news? I'd like to listen to them while driving because some of the news stories are funny. In V's apartment I can watch TV news stations, but can we hear news in the car? Sometimes I do hear news in the car, but not often. When I tune to the same station again, I get no news. Also, I wish to have video screens in our cars. It seems there are a lot more interesting in-game videos (ads, talk shows, etc.) than in-game audio.

No, not many news stories on the car or bike radios. I too would like to hear more news. I would also like an announcer for each station and having them introduce songs. "Okay all you chromers and gangers, here is another banging track to put a boost in your step and get the blood pumping" Or something like that. then say the track title and artist. I would also like to hear the weather announced, it needs to rain more. "Better get those umbrellas out chooms, cause we are in for a wet one tonight. I understand that this is in no way a priority atm but in future updates i would really love to hear this.

No, not many news stories on the car or bike radios. I too would like to hear more news. I would also like an announcer for each station and having them introduce songs. "Okay all you chromers and gangers, here is another banging track to put a boost in your step and get the blood pumping" Or something like that. then say the track title and artist. I would also like to hear the weather announced, it needs to rain more. "Better get those umbrellas out chooms, cause we are in for a wet one tonight. I understand that this is in no way a priority atm but in future updates i would really love to hear this.

I agree. I also wish there were radio channels for Ruth Dzeng and/or Arif Iqbal. Using them only for loading screens is such a waste. Even a lesser game in this genre like Sleeping Dogs has more developed radio broadcasts, making driving more enjoyable. CP2077 has a greater variety of TV programs, but we don't really sit around watching them.

That was one thing GTA did better was the talk satiations...
And "talk" would never lose the right of use licences like GTA (and other games) do for music.

CP2077 has a greater variety of TV programs, but we don't really sit around watching them.

I like to sit at home and watch the T.V. I usually do it after a day out, I have a shower then watch some T.V. But i would like it if there was a reason to go home more. Like having a working wardrobe, crafting stations instead of crafting on the run. And the ability to decorate/modify my apartment. Sleeping in bed like a normal person would be good too haha. Sleeping could give buffs or something.
Post automatically merged:

That was one thing GTA did better was the talk satiations...
And "talk" would never lose the right of use licences like GTA (and other games) do for music.
Yea they really do a good job with the radio stations in GTA. I hope CDPR add more to it, it makes it feel more real. I would think that having created the tracks specifically for this game they would have no problem with licence, where as real world music them musicians want their money. Really need more than one announcer too, seems weird you can switch the station as the news is playing and it is on every other channel too at the same time. Or that might just be my game, not sure about that.

Last edited:
Maybe that's why Fallout 3/4/76 don't have driving. That series has every reason to have vehicles, yet the devs never put them in. They must have realized either they do it full on or not do it at all. They couldn't half-arse it, or it would feel like a great diminishment.

I can not heard the news from the TV

Top Bottom