Next DLC should be a orbiting space station Elysium (2013) style /w online mode

+
So there is already that rocket launch place that folks discovered in the game launches a real rocket....

The next DLC should be a rocket launch to space, and include an orbiting space station like the one Matt Damon in Elysium 2013...

I say this because the rocket ride to space is the perfect time (say it takes 3 minutes real time) to unload nightcity and load in the space station... and vice versa when returning back to earth... so essentially the space station would be its very own map/level/etc and as a space station is smaller than an entire city, it can afford the devs to pack even more density and details into it....

So an rotating space station that has artificial gravity... if you look at the artwork and style of the Elysium space station /habitat it already resembles the high rises of NightCity.... and the futuristic look and the hacking and mods etc its all there!

I would like to be able to recompile the operating system to the space station so that I can get root and take control and reassign myself as the president/head of the space station and just mess around like that... I propose that CDPR creates a in-game virtual emulator and run a real version of such an operating system (in the emulation inside the game itself) so that its fully realistic and any actual bypass/hacking/cracking/recompile would actually work since essentially its running for example (as analogy) like virtualbox or vmware workstation INSIDE the game itself... so its 100% realistic, just like how if you were to run a Cisco router ROM inside of GNS3 network emulator inside of Vmware workstation on your Windows 10....

So basically I want to be able to recompile the kernal of the operating system that the space station uses and to be able to gain root and mess around however I like, for example stopping rotation so that it becomes zero gravity environment and everyone floats.. just one of many many possibilities...

This space station can also support single player and multiplayer, so when the gamer launches from NightCity into space, at the threshold of space it will prompt the user if he wishes to fly to space station in single player or online mode, if online mode, then it is a persistent online mode where it streams into the CDPR MMORP hosted servers and you get to interact with hundreds or thousands of other players in the online world of CP2077 all within the confines of the space station...

so you want a cyberpunk game that starts in Night city , then ends up in Star Trek? nty
I assume the red engine supports world composition/ level streaming/ LOD etc etc
So essentially it would be a loading screen that is seamless, since the ride to space could take a few minutes in-game real-time that affords the game even on consoles to stream out nightcity, and stream in whatever new environment, without breaking immersion and without any actual loading screens... and nightcity can be seen from space just the level of detail will get smaller and smaller as the rocket flys closer to the space station...

This affords CDPR a way to develop essentially a new map that isn't tied back or held back by the idiosyncracies of the current buggy nightcity and they can start fresh and work on this in full parallel....

In fact they could probably contract this out to a couple guys in Fiverr for a few thousand bucks

I just saw this movie the other day and I think that could be a lot of fun in CP2077. If something like this happens, I hope they don't just copy/paste the movie script to the game. Although the storyline of Elysium would work. Lol

So there is already that rocket launch place that folks discovered in the game launches a real rocket....

The next DLC should be a rocket launch to space, and include an orbiting space station like the one Matt Damon in Elysium 2013...

Sure thing, except for those who chose the suicide path. They can download and install the DLC but when they load their saved game it just shows a black screen for 60 hours straight. If they patiently wait for that period of time to expire then they will reach the end of the DLC and can watch the credits. This DLC will cost $124.99 as it is both SP/MP version.

Sure thing, except for those who chose the suicide path. They can download and install the DLC but when they load their saved game it just shows a black screen for 60 hours straight. If they patiently wait for that period of time to expire then they will reach the end of the DLC and can watch the credits. This DLC will cost $124.99 as it is both SP/MP version.

Welp I'm screwed.

Top Bottom