Next DLCs info in game files

+
Next DLCs info in game files

I don't know if it's "old" news, but if you go to The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\config\base and open the DLC file, you'll see this:

dlc_yen_alternate_look=false
dlc_ciri_alternate_look=false
dlc_triss_alternate_look=false
dlc_gwent_cards=false

We already have the Yennifel DLC, it seems there'll be alternate looks also for Ciri and Triss in the future. Plus some new Gwent cards.

Sounds cool and pretty believable. If they add the cards though, I wonder if that will update the requirements for the trophy about having the full collection

Sounds cool and pretty believable. If they add the cards though, I wonder if that will update the requirements for the trophy about having the full collection

The GOG achievement says it's for the cards in the base game. I.e., any DLC cards don't count. I assume it's the same for other platforms.

So the next one is alternative looks for Ciri and Triss, as expected. But what comes along with the cards...?

Next two Witcher 3 DLCs are:

• The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Nilfgaardian Armor Set
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Elite Crossbow Set

They added them to SteamDB last night.

Next two Witcher 3 DLCs are:

• The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Nilfgaardian Armor Set
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Elite Crossbow Set

They added them to SteamDB last night.

Really?? :( was more looking for a Viper Armor Set and proper Wolf set.....

Im only interested in what the real DLC will be. Sofar there has been only one proper DLC (missing miners) and alot of horsearmor.

Im only interested in what the real DLC will be. Sofar there has been only one proper DLC (missing miners) and alot of horsearmor.

While that is certainly the case, it's still infinitely better than horsearmor because they don't ask for money.

If you are expecting something more then cosmetic items you will be disappointing. 16 Free DLCs always was just marketing trick nothing more, nothing less. Most of those were ready for day 1 release.

I'm certain most of the free DLC will be fluff stuff that's nice to have but not game changing maybe another quest or two.

If you are expecting something more then cosmetic items you will be disappointing. 16 Free DLCs always was just marketing trick nothing more, nothing less. Most of those were ready for day 1 release.

Probably, yes. For Missing Miners you had to download like 20 MB and the Contract isn't exactly stellar either.

Alternative outfits are also not that interesting.

Top Bottom