Next Fan Soundtrack

+
I like it.

Section 2 is pretty on it, as are 11 and 12.

Oh, and I love the 4th section.

But that's personal preference talking. The whole thing is an excellent peice of work.

I'm recording lot of sounds and then manipulate them. I always record as many instruments as it possible. Then I use software libraries. I have Komplete by Native Instruments, and 8Dio Addagio Cellos-love them. For recording, editing and mix I use: Ableton - because is fast for me, ProTools - because I have some plugs in it. But like I said... Mostly I record instruments and then looking colour of sound, melodies.

I'm sending emails to CDPR, but... I think they don't know where the "replay" button is. Fortunately I'm living 15 minutes from their HQ so someday I will take plasma gun and... :)
I'm working almost 9 months now on new tracks, like this one for example https://soundcloud.com/morenoiseeu/morenoise-boys-ride
I've formed my own crew of musicians, sound engineers, and put them together to make some nice piece of cyberdelic. If the CDPR don't like my work I will make my own soundtrack for this game and call it .... Cyberpunk 7702 :) Right now I have produced about 2 hours of pure cyberpunk extasy, and yes... stil working!!!
Hope it will blow your minds!!!

Last edited:
When I first played the original paper top CyberPunk 2020 I was reading the Johnny Silverhand story lisening to this song.
I totally envisioned it as a live action movie.

Granted the video is a tad "dated" but the music is still fresh {Firehouse was not a well known band}
I'm a diehard fan of CyberPunk and this song still gets the blood flowing. :comeatmebro:

Top Bottom